peas!
3:44 PM Posted In feeding , gabby 9 Comments »We're all on the mend it seems, thank GOODNESS. Gabby was feverish the first day, but other than that she's been fine, just a tad congested. No biggie. On to the exciting news...
Since the princess did so well with butternut squash for the past few days, we've moved on to bigger and better things. On the menu today: PEAS!
She looked a little apprehensive.

When Cameron saw the green sludge in the bowl, he decided to be there for Gabs for moral support. Surely this substance couldn't be anything short of terrible. It was kind of like when she goes in to get her shots and he get's to tag along. He feels bad for her pain. but he is secretly thrilled to be watching the drama unfold. Look at that smile.

First bite went down smooth. A little too smooth. And then it was followed by a smile which, once again, could not be caught on camera. :(

She ended up LOVING the peas. Moreso than the squash which was surprising to me. She ate the entire bowl. I am a happy mama.
I think Cameron was a little dissapointed that she so graciously accepted her new meal. I am pretty sure he was hoping for her to put up more of a fight, haha.
That was our excitement for the day. Hope you all had more of an interesting day than we did!
P.S. Why is it 80 degrees in mid November? Weird.
That was our excitement for the day. Hope you all had more of an interesting day than we did!P.S. Why is it 80 degrees in mid November? Weird.




9 comments:
HA HAHAHA...
"I am a happy mama"
I'd like some moral support when I eat peas too!
Have you taste tested the sludge?
OMG that is too funny :) Did Cameron like peas as a baby? I would prefer the squash over peas ANY day.
Go Gabs!!
Peas are the ONE food Drew refuses to eat!
One time, I was feeding KayTar over at my ILs house and my little SIL was watching me. Anyway, I was feeding her peas and every time my little SIL caught a whiff of them, she would gag. She probably gagged 5 times and I'd say, "Are you okay? Are you sure you want to stand there?" She toughed it out, but it was hilarious!
Peas have always been one of KayTar's favorites. That's saying something!
So glad everyone's feeling better!!! Cute, sweet kids!
peas suck. they must be the worst vegetable ever invented. good for gabby for braving them. ps. i dont want to hear that it is 80 degrees in november. that is just not fair.
Mmmmmm peas.
I'm glad they and you are feeling better...now you can do the tag I just tagged you for.
I CRINGE when I smell peas! I thought my kids would hate them too. Proved me wrong.. they both loved them! YUCK! I am glad she loved them! I can not believe how big Cam is!!! Look at him! They are both adorable
Princess and the Peas - haha, G-ma loves peas too!!!
Post a Comment