just wanted to say....
8:08 PM Posted In blogger , glitch 7 Comments »
that there is a major glitch somewhere with blogger. If you are a fellow blog buddy of mine and you no longer see your name on the right hand side under "my blog list" or whatever it says, please know that I did not delete you. For whatever reason, blogs are dissappearing. Then I go and re-enter in the ones that I notice have disappeared and they show up momentarily, and then vanish once again.
I am upset because there was a few blogs I was following with every update and now I am not seeing them : (
Just know I didn't forget about you! (ie: cori, jennifer (with baby joaquin) aunt kim, etc.)
I need to figure out what the deal is. Blog love to you all :)
I am upset because there was a few blogs I was following with every update and now I am not seeing them : (
Just know I didn't forget about you! (ie: cori, jennifer (with baby joaquin) aunt kim, etc.)
I need to figure out what the deal is. Blog love to you all :)




7 comments:
Really, cause I think the same thing has happened to me. I swear there were blogs I had on my side bar that aren't there. Been very frustrating.
yes, it happens and it's really annoying. :(
I know of some other people that are having issues with Blogger as well. Blogger needs to get its act together!
I was going to swear you off forever! LMAO. Not really, because I can see me over there. If I were you, I'd do an old fashioned blog roll, because the Blogger interface is still in beta, so it is glitchy.
You can put them all into Google Reader and export a blogroll that way, too, I think.
Surrrre sure. :)
You are so sweet to put a note like that! :)
Thanks for making me feel loved!
kyla- google reader is SO confusing to me but it looks like I better go learn how to use it ;)
So sweet to remember me. Your blog is the first one I read every day :)! I can't wait for Gaby and Joaquin to meet someday.
Post a Comment