Hey...Look what I can do!

1:08 PM Posted In , 20 Comments »
It's funny...I was just talking to Chrystal last night about how I was bummed that Little Miss was not yet sitting up. Coincidentally enough, after we got off the phone, Gabby did this...


It might look like she is propped up by pillows, but I assure you she is doing that 100% on her own. I was ecstatic! Granted, she usually topples over around the thirty-second mark, she IS sitting up and it will be no time before she no longer needs those pillows surrounding her ;)




I am so proud. She must have gotten the memo that it's her birthday on Saturday...time to be a "big gril," as Cameron would say.


20 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yay!! How exciting :) She is so adorable, I love the bow.

Casey said...

Aw so CUTE!! I can't believe she is a year old already!

Dani said...

R u having a party for her? Isn't it funny, I was just saying a week ago how Corbin wasn't walking yet.....

Kyla said...

Go Gabby Go! KayTar needed pillows for a long time...until she found the W-sit, really.

Lisa said...

Yay, Gabby!!!!! What a big girl... and happy early birthday!

Crittle said...

OMG, yay! This is one of those milestone accomplishments that I like to call, "Hmph! I'll show her."

She's probably known how to do it for quite a while, but she practiced in secret. Then, once she sensed your concern, she had to give in and let you see. ;-)

Go, Gabby!

Kristin said...

Go Gabby!!!! Look at her! Sheree, she's freaking adorable...I love her little top.

I can't believe it's almost her first birthday!

~aj~ said...

Woo hoo, Gabs!

That look in her eyes?? I think she's asking me to come and shower her with kisses! I so wish I could!

Cori said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats big girl!!!

Lisa said...

I sent you an email about Gabby's birthday :)

Cathy said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyy Gabby! You look so adorable sitting up like a big girl!

tierd said...

Precious! It's funny how you can say something about one of your kids and then they can instantly prove you wrong :)

G-Ma said...

thats my Gabby girl, love you!!!

Monica Crumley said...

Hurray, Gabby! You're soooo adorable!!! Ask Mommy what size you wear for me, OK?

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Yay Go Gabby!! It won't be long and she will be sitting all the time without falling. I hope she has a great birthday!

The Sanchez Family said...

Yahoo Gabby!!!! Way to go baby girl!!! Our babies have a way of surprising us just when we get to our wits end!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her little outfit. I would SOOOO be dressing my girl exactly how you do if I had one :)!!!!
Yes, what size is that little doll?!?!? I think she needs something from Addy & Sam :)!

sheree said...

you all are too sweet!

Princess Yummy Cheeks wears a size 6-12 months ;)

Julie said...

What?! It's her birthday, no way, not my baby! I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a big girl Miss G is!!!

Michelle said...

Yay!! Gabby is SO Adorable!!