A very special birthday gift...
9:00 AM Posted In gabby , traveling afghan 7 Comments »
Remember that post not too long ago about the T21 Traveling afghan? Well, we are on the waiting list and should be receiving the afghan shortly but Monica (John Michael's mom) had a custom T21 afghan made by Chandos, the mastermind behind the T21 traveling afghan project, just for Gabby. It was SO thoughtful and such a perfect gift.





Here's Gabby right after she opened her gift, testing it out.

I was shocked at the colors Monica chose and told her how perfectly it was going to match Gabby's bedding. Check it out!

And Monica had no idea Gabby's bedding looked like this. I guess these colors just suit her ;)



Thank you Monica, John Michael, and Chandos!!




7 comments:
Perfect colors, indeed! WHat a great gift!
Awww...it's beautiful.
Gracie loves her "blanky", my mom made it for her when she was first born. She now takes it everywhere. I'm sure Gabby will get attached to her's too. What a wonderful gift.
Adorable. The afghan and Gabby wearing the afghan.
That is awesome!
I still can't get over it! SOOOO perfect! Just like gorgeous Gabby!
Wow, what a special gift. And the colors are pefect. I love it!
It is GORGEOUS...just like Gabby!
Post a Comment