and now...
1:15 PM Posted In gabby , open heart surgery 8 Comments »
UCSF called again and gave me a NEW date, but it isn't for certain I guess. My thought is that if she had the nerve to call me and tell me they were thinking they were going to have to push her surgery to the 10th, chances are she isn't going to call back and say, "PSYCH, you're in on the 26th still!" but I really REALLY hope that's how it plays out.
Sorry about all of this back and forth business guys. I hate it.
Sorry about all of this back and forth business guys. I hate it.




8 comments:
OH MY GOSH you're nerves have to got to be completely rattled! Are you holding up ok? Thats over THREE weeks away!!!
SUPER BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!
Dawn
So when is it? Is it set for sure now?
So sorry they keep playing with the dates...the is NERVE RACKING! Well, little Gabby is in our thoughts and prayers as they prepare for her surgery...
Hello! Thanks for getting in touch. You have a beautiful family and great blog. I am so sorry to hear Gabby's surgery date(s) are being changed...that is so frustrating. It will all work out in the end...have faith! Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions. It has been quite the experience but all is well and Madi is doign great. These kids are such fighters! I look forward to following your blog and hope to meet you soon. I am from Sacramento and my family still lives there so we make the trip down quite often. Take care and we will continue to pray for your family and especially sweet Gabby!
That really stinks! I know exactly what you mean about getting yourself psyched. I was so paranoid that Lily would get a cold or something that I banned everyone from visiting. Hang in there...still thinking of you often.
But pretty soon it will all be over with and you'll be back at home with your peanut and Cam laughing and playing and growing. So hang in there. Hugs to you all.
Kelly R. and fam
Just checking in! So sorry, I realize this must be driving you crazy!!
Oh my word! The back and forth is just TOO much.
Hang in there as best as you can Sheree!
Post a Comment