Change of plans....
1:11 PM Posted In gabby , open heart surgery 8 Comments »
I got a call from Gabby's surgeon's office today. They have rescheduled Gabby's surgery for Friday, June 26th. Apparently there is a mom that is going to be induced on wednesday and they will need to perform surgery on the baby immediately.
I am so bummed. I was really ready and getting mentally prepared for WEDNESDAY but now I have to deal with another two days of anxiety. Not only that, but my dad bought non-refundable tickets and is now going to lose out on those. Big bummer. Anyway, just wanted to keep you all posted.
I am so bummed. I was really ready and getting mentally prepared for WEDNESDAY but now I have to deal with another two days of anxiety. Not only that, but my dad bought non-refundable tickets and is now going to lose out on those. Big bummer. Anyway, just wanted to keep you all posted.




8 comments:
Oh wow sweetie! I just sent you a comment earlier today! Wonder if it was the same time you were getting the call? Wow if it was! So sorry you have to wait a few more days! We'll be praying for you none the less!
Hugs to you and Gabby!
Dawn
Hang in there, Sheree. Your family is in our prayers! PS: You have a blog award on my blog :-)
I know that is a bummer, both for you father and for your being prepared and anxious. But there is always a reason, trust...
Thanks for keeping us posted. I will be praying extra hard for the Gabby girl next Friday!!
Oh gosh! That's hard. Hang in there. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the meantime. I will be praying for you all.
I think everything happens for a reason!! Pey and I will be prayin for your lil girl and your family!! Hang in there momma!
Oh no! How nerve-wracking. Hang in there.
Hiyas! They said it was HFM... we've evidently never had it here either, I didnt think you could get it twice! D still has the spots on her feet, i'm going to mention it next week (Monday) at her 1 year visit.... because I dont see actual blisters, they really look like bruises (or truthfully they look like bite marks under the skin)! Thanks for checking in on her! ;) How's Gabby doing? I meant to ask you before if delaying her surgery could put her at a greater risk?
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry Sheree, it's so hard when you've got your mind all prepped for something like this just to have to postponed :( I'm sorry about your Dad's tickets too, that's brutal! I'll be thinking of the whole Pham-ily as well as that poor mom who's baby is going into Gabby's surgery spot - how scary too!
*Hugs*
Post a Comment