im sooo happy she's doing so well!!!!!!! So she's outta the ICU now and home tomorrow?!?! CRAZY! Never woulda guessed she had open heart surgery less than a week ago, what a strong princess!
Your babies are so precious!! I hope you guys get to go home today and put the nightmare that you just experienced behind you. I am so glad that you and Gabby are doing so well!
I just found your blog for the first time, and I really wish Gaby a very very fast recovery. she is such a gorgeous pretty girl, I love her pictures you have beautiful children I will be praying for her and for your entire family
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
14 comments:
im sooo happy she's doing so well!!!!!!! So she's outta the ICU now and home tomorrow?!?! CRAZY! Never woulda guessed she had open heart surgery less than a week ago, what a strong princess!
TOO CUTE. Love the Phams.
Ps. Cameron sounds so old!!!
okay seriously, that was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a good big brother!
Sheree:
I'm so happy you and Gabby get to go home soon!
Cameron was so sweet singing to his little sister.
Hope to see you all soon.
Sending love and kisses to all the Pham's.
awww, what sweethearts, both of them! Cam is such a caring big brother.
Awwww, that was so cute!!!
Love to all of you!!
G-Ma
Your babies are so precious!! I hope you guys get to go home today and put the nightmare that you just experienced behind you. I am so glad that you and Gabby are doing so well!
SOOO SWEET!
She looks wiped out but sooooo relaxed. She's with her whole Phamily!
You have two of some the cutest kids I've ever seen!
Gabby looks so good!!!! Can't wait to meet her. Enjoy being home. Yeeeeee
That was soooo precious! I had to watch it several times!
So sweet! Man he really gets into "LMNOP" Thanks for sharing - that made me smile :) I'm so glad you guys are home and she is doing so great!
Cutest siblings in the entire world, I tell ya. He is such a great big brother!
I just found your blog for the first time, and I really wish Gaby a very very fast recovery. she is such a gorgeous pretty girl, I love her pictures you have beautiful children
I will be praying for her and for your entire family
Post a Comment