Excuse the interruption...
8:51 PM Posted In cameron , Christmas , gabby , santa 8 Comments ».
Haha. I really TRULY thought this year would be the year Gabby would scream her head off at the sight of Santa (and forgive me but I was almost looking forward to a picture like that) but she surprised me.
.
We were at the mall the other day and I had no idea Santa had already set up shop but alas, he had. I thought there was no better time to take pictures since there was absolutely NO line. I only wish Cameron would have been dressed up a little more. Aw well.
.
We walked up and the friendly picture-taker-girls greeted us and began discussing package options. Just as they started their schpeal, I see Cameron walk right up to Jolly Ole St. Nick and hop right up on his lap. Apparently he had things he needed to bring to Santa's attention and there was no time to waste. He was too funny. After I chose the cheapest package they offered, I walked Gabby over and introduced her to the guy with the funny beard. To my surprise, she lunged for him and that was that. Cameron told me later that he asked Santa for a "transporter truck with lots of little cars on it." I think Santa can handle that request ;)





8 comments:
OMG!!! I think that might be the CUTEST Santa picture ever...look at Gabby and her expression and her arms...she's like "Can you even believe this mom?!?!?" So so so so cute!
This is so cute. I love this picture. Blyss hated Santa last year so we didn't get such a good shot. We actually got the screaming one you are talking about. Way to go Gabby, being so brave with Santa.
Awesome! We saw Santa at the mall the other day, but didn't get in line because BubTar wasn't with us!
Okay, don't tell my kids - but I think that really may be the cutest Santa picture EVER!!
(and really? Why is Santa at the mall ALREADY?? I'm so not ready for Christmas!)
Very cute pic - Cameron looks a little scared!!
That is pure cuteness right there. I love it!
This is the cutest picture ever! I love the expression on her face! We will be introducing Madi to Santa this year...we will see what happens.
They are soooo cute! You're inspiring me to brave the mall and take my kid.
Post a Comment