Thankful A to Z: "M"

9:39 AM Posted In 11 Comments »




I am thankful for MOBILITY. Just this morning, Gabby put on a show for me and demonstrated her new trick. We have been working on cruising for about a week and it looks like she has it down! I am so excited. She'll be walking before I know it and I can't wait!!

11 comments:

Monica Crumley said...

Wooo hooo, way to go big girl! Can't wait to see you :-)

Aunt Nutty said...

Go Gabby Girl Go! Hey question, is that your Christmas Tree up and decorated already?

The Lehnick Family said...

Yay Gabby....such a big girl...love the Christmas spirit already too...way to go with that! I can't wait to decorate! She is adorable!!!!

~aj~ said...

Go Gabby, Go!!!

sheree said...

yes, Nutty- the tree is up!

KOPE FAMILY BLOG said...

that was quick, it just seems like a few weeks ago she was learning to crawl. awsome. it would be neat for christmas!

Crittle said...

Big, big smile on my face over here.

Gretchen said...

Yay!!! :) I'm also so jealous that you have your tree up.

The Sanchez Family said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! Yeah baby girl!!!

Tina said...

That is such a cute video of Gaby cruising...thats great going. She looks tooooo cute :)

Queenb said...

Hi Sheree! I've given you an award for your awesome blog! Come here to pick it up!

http://ladybugsandtransformers.blogspot.com/2009/11/sharing-love.html !!!