This is too good not to share!!

4:12 PM Posted In , 3 Comments »
A fellow blogger and mother of the sweetest little girl you ever did see has just made a very exciting announcement over on her blog.
.
Reece's Rainbow is an International Down Syndrome Orphan Ministry and just last week I found myself viewing pictures of adorable children with Down syndrome who are waiting to be adopted. My heart broke as I read that most of these kids will not survive once they are institutionalized around age five as the institutions do not have the funds to properly take care of the children.
.
I have been thinking about these kids for the last few days and then today as I was catching up on my blog reading, I read that Michelle and her family are beginning the adoption process to adopt sweet "Lily." I am so excited for their family and ESPECIALLY Lily who will undoubtedly have an amazing life thanks to her new family!! I was definitely crying happy tears today!
.
Wow!! I am just so excited to read about their journey and to see Lily come home!!
.
You're an amazing family, Zoromski's!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks :)

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

thanks for sharing. I went to visit their site. I have also been thinking about Reece's Rainbow too as I felt heartbroken when I saw all the children.

Kyla said...

That is awesome! I know ALL of their lives will be greatly improved by this adoption.