Because my dad just might disown me if I don't update...
9:26 AM Posted In cameron , Christmas , christmas eve , gabby , presents 8 Comments »
I got a phone call from my dad a couple of days ago and it wasn't pretty. I knew I hadn't updated my blog in over a week but I had no idea my family would be getting all huffy about it :)
So anyway, this is for you dad! I have a lot of pictures from the month of December but we'll just start with Christmas Eve...



Gabby got a new baby doll that she absolutely adores. She wouldn't stop hugging, kissing, and singing to her.
Mom did great with Nguyen's gifts too which is really saying something. He isn't the easiest person to shop for!
So anyway, this is for you dad! I have a lot of pictures from the month of December but we'll just start with Christmas Eve...

We had a really mellow holiday this year. Nguyen's parents as well as my mom and her boyfriend came over to eat some yummy Cioppino with us for Christmas Eve. After we were good and stuffed, we let the kids open up gifts from G-ma. They were pretty happy about that.


Gabby got a new baby doll that she absolutely adores. She wouldn't stop hugging, kissing, and singing to her.
Mom did great with Nguyen's gifts too which is really saying something. He isn't the easiest person to shop for!it turned out awesome.

A new tea set for the princess!
Cameron was in awe when he opened up this HUGE stuffed puppy dog. He LOVES stuffed animals and very rarely leaves home without one of his "babies."

A new tea set for the princess!
Cameron was in awe when he opened up this HUGE stuffed puppy dog. He LOVES stuffed animals and very rarely leaves home without one of his "babies." He named this guy Simon and sleeps with him every night.
Later that night, we made sure to leave some reindeer food outside. I told Cameron to sprinkle it along the sidewalk but he opted for the "dump out" method instead.

"Do you think they'll smell it?"
We couldn't forget to leave out some cookies and milk for Santa, but first I wanted to get a cute pic of the kids in front of the fireplace.
Later that night, we made sure to leave some reindeer food outside. I told Cameron to sprinkle it along the sidewalk but he opted for the "dump out" method instead.
"Do you think they'll smell it?"
We couldn't forget to leave out some cookies and milk for Santa, but first I wanted to get a cute pic of the kids in front of the fireplace. You can see how well that turned out...


So I said "forget it" and we went with a nice pic of Cam instead.

"Here Mom!"
The kids (and Nguyen) went to sleep fairly early that night while one lonely elf prepared for the big day. That elf was so tired and not feeling very well AT ALL after all was said and done around 1:30am. But the kids were happy and ECSTATIC to see that Santa had been in our house and even left some snowy footprints all over our living room floor so it was totally worth it!
"Wait...are those cookies?"


So I said "forget it" and we went with a nice pic of Cam instead.
"Here Mom!"
The kids (and Nguyen) went to sleep fairly early that night while one lonely elf prepared for the big day. That elf was so tired and not feeling very well AT ALL after all was said and done around 1:30am. But the kids were happy and ECSTATIC to see that Santa had been in our house and even left some snowy footprints all over our living room floor so it was totally worth it! .
Gabby actually slept in a bit that morning and Cameron was eager to start tearing through his gifts so we gave him the go ahead.
Do you think he likes legos?
Gabby finally joined us about twenty minutes later and was in a state of confusion at the sight of Cameron in all of his giddy glory.
But eventually, she snapped out of it. She knew what she needed to do.
Like eat some paper.
Do you think he likes legos?
Gabby finally joined us about twenty minutes later and was in a state of confusion at the sight of Cameron in all of his giddy glory.
But eventually, she snapped out of it. She knew what she needed to do.
Like eat some paper.He was high on Christmas spirit!

This was taken later that evening, but as you can see, the spirit hadn't yet worn off.


Gabby decided she was going to calm him down.
But her plan didn't work so well...
That's all I have from Christmas Eve and Christmas day but I PROMISE I will update more about the happenings in December later this week!

This was taken later that evening, but as you can see, the spirit hadn't yet worn off. 

Gabby decided she was going to calm him down.
But her plan didn't work so well...
That's all I have from Christmas Eve and Christmas day but I PROMISE I will update more about the happenings in December later this week! You all know Nguyen got me an iPhone for Christmas right?
I haven't opened my laptop since Christmas day which is downright unheard of for me! But seriously, more soon...
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!







8 comments:
Well, I also noticed the long hiatus from blogging that you had going... glad your Dad thumped you out of it, lol!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, love all the pics!
BTW, if you are going to leave us hanging for over a week, atleast you did it with the best post ever... I am still blown away by the picture of the little princess in your last post, she is breath taking in it!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Yet another reason I'm glad that my family doesn't know about my blog!
Cute photos...looks like a great Christmas!
GREAT PHOTOS!!!
Gabby is so adorable! I am happy that you posted more pics!!!
Happy New Year to you, Sheree and your family!!! Looking forward to reading more in 2010!
Aww...that photos are too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, thank you! Great pictures! We just love following GAby growing; and Cameron. Sooo sweet! We kinda expect Victoria to walk on Gaby's footsteps: seating, standing, opening gifts.... She already grabs everything around her.
Happy new year!!!!!
Looking forward to more of your family life stories.
Great photos, Sheree. Looks like the kids adore each other. Enjoy it! It's worth more than any present!
Aw I just loved your Christmas post, had me splits...what lovely pictures with the perfect comments by you!!! looks like everyone had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment