I think she should be modelling! OMG, can she be any more beautiful and scrumptious? If you get some spare time, check out Conny Wenk's photography. She has a blog dedicated to photos she has shot of people with Down syndrome. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
16 comments:
I just want to squeeze her!! :)
Seriously you need to submit this to Matilda Jane :) Future model your Gabby is!!!!
this picture is so beautiful. you need to blow it up and frame it!
You've left me spechless alright.
Such a beauty!
ADORABLE!!!!!
I think she should be modelling! OMG, can she be any more beautiful and scrumptious? If you get some spare time, check out Conny Wenk's photography. She has a blog dedicated to photos she has shot of people with Down syndrome. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
beautiful:)
Oh my gosh ... submit this photo to a magazine,Ad agency,somewhere .... now!!!
*I just wrote that fast and off the top of my head and looked left and saw Jennifer's comment!!
Just do it!!
gorgeous. simply gorgeous. little model lady :)
She is such a beautiful girl! Wow...what a great picture. Can't wait to meet you guys on Saturday!
Amazing picture - just amazing!
Sheree, did you take this?!
Between that location, the lighting, the clothes (OMG!) and your BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL girl...I'm just in awe.
If I lived in CA, you'd have a hard time keeping me away from knocking on your door for some Gabby snuggle time. ;)
Too cute for words! Love seeing her standing!
Too Stinkin' cute!
Breath taking! Truly!!
What a great shot!
Post a Comment