Playing a little bit of catch-up
8:11 PM 10 Comments »
Just thought I'd do a fly by post and give you all a small update on the happenings around here...
We're currently getting over a nasty virus (the advice nurse thinks it all started with Nguyen and that it MUST have been H1N1.) I'm actually starting to doubt that theory being that Cameron, Gabby and myself ALL got the vaccine yet we ALL got sick. Granted, no one got near as sick as Nguyen did but still! Who knows. I am trying to get my voice back...it's really frustrating being ignored by everyone because they "can't hear" me. Yeah right...nice try Cameron.
Anyway, we have been hanging around the house, just being lazy. I gutted our playroom and donated four garbage bags full of toys so we have been spending more time in there as a family since it's newly organized and actually pleasant to be in there. Gabby has discovered a bunch of new COOL toys and is often seen sprint-crawling towards that room, trying to get there before anyone notices her. Stinker.

Her newest obsession is Cameron's play kitchen. She is starting to "pretend" quite a bit with baby's and food. It is so cute. She could sit with an empty bowl and spoon saying, "mmm" for a good hour if I let her.
And she is always eager to share her creations with me.
We're currently getting over a nasty virus (the advice nurse thinks it all started with Nguyen and that it MUST have been H1N1.) I'm actually starting to doubt that theory being that Cameron, Gabby and myself ALL got the vaccine yet we ALL got sick. Granted, no one got near as sick as Nguyen did but still! Who knows. I am trying to get my voice back...it's really frustrating being ignored by everyone because they "can't hear" me. Yeah right...nice try Cameron.
Anyway, we have been hanging around the house, just being lazy. I gutted our playroom and donated four garbage bags full of toys so we have been spending more time in there as a family since it's newly organized and actually pleasant to be in there. Gabby has discovered a bunch of new COOL toys and is often seen sprint-crawling towards that room, trying to get there before anyone notices her. Stinker.

Her newest obsession is Cameron's play kitchen. She is starting to "pretend" quite a bit with baby's and food. It is so cute. She could sit with an empty bowl and spoon saying, "mmm" for a good hour if I let her.
And she is always eager to share her creations with me.






10 comments:
Darling pics. The one of Gabs squeezing your nose is too funny! We're toy purging right now, too. Nic and Anna had some really old stuff deep down in their toy boxes that needed to go.
Sorry to hear that everyone was sick. I am under the weather now too. Yuck. I love the pics of you and Gabby. That's great that she is playing with the kitchen and pretending. I need to toy purge I just don't know where to start. I try putting some toys in a bag but Blyss just finds them and takes them all out. Ugh.
I love "following" your life. Gaby squeezing you nose reminds me of my Victoria. She doe's exactly the same. It's painful so I make sure her nails are always trimmed so I get no scratches. Is she puling your hair, to?
Again, YOU ARE AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
27? If I would be 27 I would say "yac" to, because 30s are THE BEST!!!!!!!
Awww, how cute!
How long after the H1N1 vaccine did you get sick? I just ask because it takes a certain period of time to pass for you to have full immunity, but maybe the fact that you all got it and it wasn't as bad as Nguyen's version means it WAS H1N1.
Those pics are precious!!
Hope everyone is well on their way to mending.
Glad everyone is doing better...at least you were able to do some productive cleaning while being stuck in the house...:) Love all the pics too...so cute! that one of Gabby squeezing your nose reminds me of Brayden...he LOVES to squeeze ears and noses...Well, hope your week and upcoming birthday goes well! You are so young!
good luck tomorow? hey check ur myspace when u have a min. I need ur help finding something. thanks
Glad everyone is on the mend! How did Kindergarten registration go? We'll see you soon!
Love you,
Aunt Nutty
I just love love that last picture, really its beautiful!!!
Post a Comment