A look back...

12:00 AM Posted In , 10 Comments »
on the sweetest little dude to ever come into my life:




.
Back then, we referred to him as "Chubba Face."
While his cheeks are still a bit "chubba"-like, looking back at these pictures
makes me realize how fast time really does fly.
.
My little man is five years old today.
Happy birthday, Cam Man! I love you more than you can ever know!
.
Stay tuned for more posts dedicated to my sweet boy...
Afterall, you'll want to see what a big bad five year old looks like!

10 comments:

Kele said...

Happy Birthday Cam Man! Do you share the same birthday as Presley? How cool. Can't wait till your Mama posts the pics of the birthday boy at 5!

~aj~ said...

Awww, happy birthday to Chubba! :)

He's just too cute for words!

Monica Crumley said...

I totally agree... totally cute! Love those cheeks. Happy big 5, Cameron!

Aunt Nutty said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe 5 years has gone by. Give Cam a big birthday hug & kiss from Aunt Nutty!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday, Cam! Now your just a more handsome version of that baby cuteness!

The Sanchez Family said...

Those cheeks!!! Gosh he's cute and I totally can see some of you in him!!

Janna said...

He is so precious! I can't beleive he is already five. Happy birthday Cam!

I gave you an award on my blog - go and grab it for yourself :)

Crittle said...

How did you keep from just smooshing his cute little face all day long?!

Happy Birthday to Cam!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday big five year old boy!

Kyla said...

Happy birthday, Cam!!

He was (and is) SUCH a cutie!