More of the birthday boy!
9:36 PM Posted In birthday , cameron 4 Comments »
Yeah yeah yeah...so I was supposed to upload these on his actual birthday but we were having way too much fun that day and then my camera battery died so I just now got around to it-oops!
.
Cameron had school on his actual birthday so we showed up armed with goodies- "Vanilla cupcakes with m&m's on top," as requested by Cameron. Later that day, Gabby and I went to pick up our big five year old and found him captivated by "Pinkalicious" at story time.
.
.
Once we got in the car I told him we had a surprise...we were going to pick up daddy for lunch at Cheesecake Factory! He thought that was pretty exciting but what he didn't know was that after lunch, we were taking him to Build-a-Bear.
.
sidenote: Cameron loves any and all stuffed animals and carrys them around the house and anywhere we go, constantly. I knew he would love build-a-bear...and he did!
.
.
Cameron had school on his actual birthday so we showed up armed with goodies- "Vanilla cupcakes with m&m's on top," as requested by Cameron. Later that day, Gabby and I went to pick up our big five year old and found him captivated by "Pinkalicious" at story time.
.
.Once we got in the car I told him we had a surprise...we were going to pick up daddy for lunch at Cheesecake Factory! He thought that was pretty exciting but what he didn't know was that after lunch, we were taking him to Build-a-Bear.
.
sidenote: Cameron loves any and all stuffed animals and carrys them around the house and anywhere we go, constantly. I knew he would love build-a-bear...and he did!
.
He picked a bunny.












4 comments:
Great way to celebrate the big day!
He is such a sweetheart! I hope Evan turns out to be that sweet. I love his kung fu bunny. Happy Birthday Cameron!
I love Kung Fu Bunny! How cute!
Happy Birthday to Cameron! I hope all your wishes come true! Have a great weekend Phamily!
Post a Comment