My little Beasties!
7:00 AM 9 Comments »
Thanks to our rad "in-the-know" friends, we heard about an awesome art studio downtown designed just for kids seven and under called ArtBeast. I have been anxious to take the kids but Gabby has been sick on and off so I have had to wait...until a couple of weeks ago!
.
This place is beyond awesome. It's a three story home that has been converted into three different play areas. The lowest level is set up with puppets, costumes, a stage, instruments, and even a pretend spaceship. The kids got right to work down there.
.



.
The main level of the house is an actual art studio where they have easels, craft stations, and a clay table for the kids to create whatever their little hearts desire. Gabby wasted no time tasting the paints.
.
Yummy!

I learned my lesson after this first trip to ArtBeast...I simply cannot have a camera in my hand while Gabby is painting. She was blue from head to toe.
Creating a clay masterpiece!


The backyard of artbeast is set up with dirt, shovels, pails, dump trucks, bowls, spoons, etc. I think Cameron had the most fun outside.

They also have a baby washing station with baby dolls in sudsy tubs. We avoided that area this trip but it sure was cute...maybe when it's warmer out.
.
Gabby took a liking to the dirt as well.
Maybe she liked it a little too much?
And apparently, rocks are delicious as well.
.
.
This place is beyond awesome. It's a three story home that has been converted into three different play areas. The lowest level is set up with puppets, costumes, a stage, instruments, and even a pretend spaceship. The kids got right to work down there.
.



.The main level of the house is an actual art studio where they have easels, craft stations, and a clay table for the kids to create whatever their little hearts desire. Gabby wasted no time tasting the paints.
.
Yummy!
I learned my lesson after this first trip to ArtBeast...I simply cannot have a camera in my hand while Gabby is painting. She was blue from head to toe.
Creating a clay masterpiece!

The backyard of artbeast is set up with dirt, shovels, pails, dump trucks, bowls, spoons, etc. I think Cameron had the most fun outside.
They also have a baby washing station with baby dolls in sudsy tubs. We avoided that area this trip but it sure was cute...maybe when it's warmer out..
Gabby took a liking to the dirt as well.
Maybe she liked it a little too much?
And apparently, rocks are delicious as well..








9 comments:
What an amazing place!!! Gabby looks good in blue:)
Sounds like everyone had fun. Your beautiful little princess is getting so big!!!
Let's go together sometime soon. Both our 5 year old boys would love it and our babes too!
How cool!!!
How cool! I haven't heard of this place. I think I need to look it up! Maybe a playdate?
That sounds like the coolest place, Sheree! I wish we had something like that nearby!
What an awesome place... that was a gem to find!
Lovin Gabby and the blue paint, I definitely see the artist in her, LOL!
Hi Sheree! I heard of this place a while back and have been wanting to take Elijah. It looks like Cam and Gabby had a lot of fun! What great pics too! I didn't realize that it would be so cool. Looks like a great place!
Such great pictures!!! :) Makes me smile just looking at them!
Post a Comment