Party time!

7:01 AM Posted In , 6 Comments »
Just a few pics from our small celebration on Cameron's birthday. Next month he is actually going to have a party with friends from school. We opted to push the party to March because he really wants a bounce house. Sometimes having a birthday in winter sucks.
.

Cameron made his wish for all to hear:
"I wish for all of the kids at school to play with me."

:(
Presents!
A new "snakey" from G-ma!

A G.I. Joe!

Papa sent a super cool Lightening McQueen sleeping bag and flashlight for the birthday boy
but guess who loves it most?





I'd say Cameron was a happy boy and his birthday was an absolute success!

6 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

OMG what a cutie!!! Looks like a great time. Happy Birthday Cameron.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! Looks like it was a good one. I hope your party in March goes as well.

Kyla said...

He is so cute! What a smile!! Happy birthday, Cam!

The Lehnick Family said...

HOw fun! What a cute boy you have and such an expressionist! Love all the pics and updates! Birthdays are the best!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cameron. :)

What great and fun pics!

Kele said...

Happy belated Birthday big guy! It looks like your day was a great one!