Karen Chase at Face Book who makes gorgeous jewelery wants to send an item to help the benefit for Baby Sofia. You may reach her on Face Book. I am going to send a PH item so send me your address or the address I should send it to. I think you will get a good response. Let me know if anyone else I send your way responds because folks are a little slow wanting to donate. I have lots of prayer warriors on my blog though! Everything helps!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
1 comments:
Karen Chase at Face Book who makes gorgeous jewelery wants to send an item to help the benefit for Baby Sofia. You may reach her on Face Book. I am going to send a PH item so send me your address or the address I should send it to. I think you will get a good response. Let me know if anyone else I send your way responds because folks are a little slow wanting to donate. I have lots of prayer warriors on my blog though! Everything helps!
Post a Comment