Pre-Order "I'm Down With You" today!

8:45 AM Posted In 3 Comments »
I can't remember if I shared this video already but if not:



How cute is that?

Well guess what? The book is almost ready to ship and you can pre-order your signed copy at a special price of $19.95 (regularly $29.95) today if you want by going here: The Other Person Is You. That's not even the coolest part...There is an option there where you can search your local Ds organization and at least $5 from every sale will go directly to the organization of your choosing. I ordered my copy today and chose our local Down Syndrome Information Alliance to direct my support to.

Know what else is pretty rad? Gabby's friend is probably going to be featured in the book! We can't wait to get our copy.

Order yours today if you haven't already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I'll check it out!

Cori said...

VERY cool!

Crittle said...

I can't wait to see it!