Class of 2023!

10:00 PM Posted In 10 Comments »

This past Friday, the most handsome boy in the world graduated from preschool. Nguyen and I BOTH were a hot mess and teared up as soon as we saw his class march to their seats.
.

.
The kids were soooo adorable. They sang many songs and even did some sign language to go along with their tunes which I thought was incredibly cute. Eventually, it was time for each child to walk up to the podium and receive their diploma. Look at my guy!
.


.
Of course it HAD to be the windiest day EVER but we still managed to soak in such an exciting event for our boy. Gabby was irritated by the effect the wind had on her hair.
.

.
After the ceremony, Cameron dragged me around to make sure I took his pictures with some of his best buds. First was Makensie, aka "Cameron's wife."
.

.
And then Cameron's good pal Ethan, aka "Eefdin."


Cameron's cousin also goes to the same preschool so Nguyen's sister and brother-in-law were there. We attempted a graduation pic with just the kids and as you can see, it turned out AWESOME!

A picture with Teacher Diana.
(please note: Teacher Diana does, indeed, have two front teeth...it's just a shadow!)

And lastly, the token family shot...wind and all!


We're so proud of our graduate. We celebrated by having brunch at Mimi's Cafe and Cameron opened up a new lego set from mom and dad for all of his hard work.
We love you, Bubs! Now stop growing up so fast!





10 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay, Cam! Congrats, Big Guy!

Anonymous said...

Precious family photo!

~aj~ said...

Okay, Cameron is TOO cute in his little button-up and tie. TOO CUTE!

And you really need to be in more of your pictures, my dear. I love that dress you are wearing! Any chance it was affordable and possibly available somewhere in my neck of the woods? ;)

Oh, and I love how you mentioned his teacher actually has her 2 front teeth. I had a picture I wanted to share of my dad a while back, but he really IS missing his 2 front teeth right now. lol I decided his overalls were bad enough...no need to make it worse. :)

sheree said...

haha, AJ! I bought that dress at my favorite store, Target, last summer ;(

Candace said...

"Eefdin" I LOVE it! I laughed out loud at that one! It was a great day despite the wind. Let's do a playdate soon!

Aunt Nutty said...

Oh my, Cameron is too cute. Love the picture of him with his cousins! The family picture is darling and I agree with AJ you need to be in more of the pictures on your blog.

Tell Cameron his Aunt Nutty is really proud of him and she loves him lots!

Kyla said...

Awwww, darling boy!!! He's adorable all dressed up, with that super excited smile!

Gretchen said...

*sniff sniff* They grow up way to fast!! Such a handsome little man :)

Crittle said...

Soooo cute! Both your kids looks DARLING in these pics. This actually looks like it was a nice event. I'm impressed.

M now has two Eefdins in her class. I met the second one today. They call him E and I thought, "Why not Eefdin?"

And teeth for teachers rocks.

Kele said...

Awww! What a great day, and yes, Cameron looks like a litte man!!