God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!
9:17 PM 4 Comments »
Don't call C.P.S. on me please. There is a huge dirt pile in my front yard and for whatever reason, it's a magnet and my children are steel. If I look away for a half of a second, it's over. The clothes are going straight to the washer and the babies are heading straight for the tub. But apparently getting dirty is LOADS of fun!!
.

Apparently dirt tastes pretty yummy too!
And it's hilarious to boot!
For the record...I am rarely able to snap a photo of Cameron where he is actually looking at the camera or not sticking his finger up his nose. But when I do, you can ALWAYS rest assured that there will be drool on his chin. Every. Single. Time.
.

Apparently dirt tastes pretty yummy too!
And it's hilarious to boot!
For the record...I am rarely able to snap a photo of Cameron where he is actually looking at the camera or not sticking his finger up his nose. But when I do, you can ALWAYS rest assured that there will be drool on his chin. Every. Single. Time. .
In fact, we just had picture "make-ups" because his adorable photos came back with the glistening chin I have come to adore. I was sure to put a nice note for the teacher to make sure that chin was dry this time!












4 comments:
Cuuuute!
So sweet and cute! Yesterday, LC looked very similar to Gabs, MINUS the dirt mountain to blame. I thought, "Good Lord. All we need is a living unit on wheels." So happy to see even the cutest kids I know are capable of matching our own degree of filth.
Dirty, happy kids make for the best pictures!!! They are beautiful!
How fun is that?! I love these pics!
My friend was doing some landscaping this fall and they had a giant pile of dirt in their front yard for weeks and it kept her son entertained nearly every single day. I'm telling you, I think I'm buying us some dirt next year!
Post a Comment