She's Sugar and Spice

7:00 AM 8 Comments »
and EVERYTHING nice.
.
Introducing Miss October herself, GABALICIOUS!
.
In her spare time she enjoys playing in dirt, eating an unbelievable amount of crackers in a 12 hour timespan, destroying "just-cleaned" rooms within seconds of their completion, slapping her brother in the face and then following it up with the sweetest kiss to the forehead that you ever did see, and... sesame street.
.
.
Licious' plans on changing the world for the better, one day at a time by using her undeniable charm and charisma. I'd say she's got that one in the bag for sure.
.
She aspires to be an author, singer, actress, comedian, and ballroom dancer.


When asked what item she NEVER leaves the house without, she responded with
"style and class."

I don't know how Miss November will top her.

8 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

LOVE it!

G-Ma said...

That is the cutest post you have ever written!!!

Mom_To_3_Silly_Bears said...

Oh that is the cutest! she is too cute for words!! plus she got a handsome brother to boot! your kiddos are cute!

Aunt Nutty said...

Such a cutie!

~aj~ said...

Okay, you are too funny. I adore this post!

Andrea said...

I LOVE THIS (she is too cute)...I think Kamryn might out eat her on the crackers! :)

Shawndi84 said...

SOOO Freakin' adorable! And what is it about crackers?! We go through so many family size boxes of Ritz it's not even funny!

Julie said...

So adorable. I love the sweater set. Gabby rocks it, of course!