as luck would have it...
2:12 AM 8 Comments »
Well I was sooo excited about Gabby coming home this weekend and now I am just a nervous wreck.
Nguyen's parents have not been feeling well and Nguyen kept telling me they were just "exhausted." Well, come to find out they are both suffering from some type of cold virus (probably the flu) and guess who woke up at midnight with a 102
degree fever? Ughh. Cam is sick. He is tossing and turning in my bed as we speak. I feel so bad for him and even worse that I can't cuddle him. :( I am so scared I will get it and then Gabby could potentially get it. The cardiologist was just telling me how it is great that I didn't deliver during flu season because of her heart issues. She has an increased chance of developing pneumonia. Ackkk! Now what?
Oh yeah, and I did end up getting Cam a new pool WITH a slide and he was so happy all day! It was hotter than you know what
today so it was nice for him to cool off and have some fun! I feel like all we have been doing is trekking him back and forth from the hospital. He needed some fun time!
ps- don't forget to read Nguyen's post below...didn't want everyone to think this was the only new one! :)
Nguyen's parents have not been feeling well and Nguyen kept telling me they were just "exhausted." Well, come to find out they are both suffering from some type of cold virus (probably the flu) and guess who woke up at midnight with a 102
degree fever? Ughh. Cam is sick. He is tossing and turning in my bed as we speak. I feel so bad for him and even worse that I can't cuddle him. :( I am so scared I will get it and then Gabby could potentially get it. The cardiologist was just telling me how it is great that I didn't deliver during flu season because of her heart issues. She has an increased chance of developing pneumonia. Ackkk! Now what?All I can do is attack my house with lysol and quarantine myself and baby until everyone is healthy again. How depressing. Anyway, that's my vent for the day. On a positive note, we visited the princess and she is doing great on room air! No tubes, no tape, and she is even in a regular bassinette instead of that baby hospital bed thing. 

Oh yeah, and I did end up getting Cam a new pool WITH a slide and he was so happy all day! It was hotter than you know what
today so it was nice for him to cool off and have some fun! I feel like all we have been doing is trekking him back and forth from the hospital. He needed some fun time!
ps- don't forget to read Nguyen's post below...didn't want everyone to think this was the only new one! :)




8 comments:
Bummer that everyone's sick, Sheree, but I'm praying you and Gabby are protected from any illness. Maybe it's good that she'll be coming into a disinfected home because of her mama's fear of germs :) She looks SOOOO much more beautiful without all the tubes and tape, and I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks in that gorgeous nursery of hers. I'm excited for you guys! XOXO Lindsay and Family :)
OH NO! Lysol is your best friend at this point! Spray away! Lots of hand wash and try to stay away. I know very hard. Princess Gabby looks AWESOME!!! I agree with Lindsay! So cute without all those tubes! We can see how stunning she is!!! I can't wait to see her home where she should be! Stay healthy!
Ack. I'll tell ya, the best thing to do is Lysol, wash hands every time you switch kids you are taking care of and using hand sanitizer when you can't. And keep Cam out of Gabby's room. We've avoided sharing a few bugs that way. Good luck!
I didn't think she could get more beautiful, but now that we can see her whole little face without any extra stuff, she totally is.
Gabby looks so cute. Love the bows.
she is soooooooooooo adorable Sheree! I Love the yellow bow I'm assuming you made her!! And cam looks adorable in his little pool! I hope Cam feels better and you don't get sick too! (((HUGS)))
So...when is she coming home???? I'm so thrilled, Sheree!
She is gorgeous, Sheree. Keep with the Lysol and the handwashing. My prayers are with you!
I'll be praying that she doesn't get sick and that Cam is feeling better very soon! Can't wait until she is at home with you guys!
Post a Comment