I got out of the house today!
6:40 PM 5 Comments »
But guess where I went? To starbucks (okay so this was pretty cool, I love me some starbucks) but I also went to my most favorite place of all- THE GROCERY STORE. (I am so being sarcastic) I despise the grocery store but Nguyen and I are so sick of fast food and eating doritos for dinner, I knew something HAD to be done. So off I ventured with my newborn while cam napped with grandma and grandpa.
I almost drove over to borders to pick up a book I ordered but I was on a time constraint. Cameron is suffering from separation anxiety like no other and if he wakes up and I am not there, all hell breaks loose. SO, my trip to borders had to wait for another day.
We finally had a home cooked meal and a healthy-ish one at that! Stir fry with rice! I feel pretty proud of myself for doing laundry, getting out of the house, AND making dinner! Go me!
Thursday, May 22 (I'm combining posts)
Nguyen is now feverish but still going to work...he can never take a day off apparently. Oh well...soon we won't be the "sick house." It's another windy day today. I don't get this weather at all. I am still dying to just get out and take a walk but it's impossible with the wind. So, stuck in the house is where we'll be today.
Hopefully Ashley, Tiffany, and Jenny will be coming over to hang out tonight! I am excited. I could use some adult interaction!




5 comments:
Yeah!!! You got out! My big deal was going to chick fil a and hanging out in the parking lot of Target talking on my phone. Not exciting but it was a time to get out with sunlight! :) I am sure you felt better since you left the house. Its time to update kid pics! HINT HINT!
Love, Cori
You ever need someone to chat with or want to take the kids to play at the park, Let me know.. I am home and bored too
Yay! You got out of the house! Definitely cause for celebration.
Shoot, Starbucks and a homecooked meal, what more could you ask for ;)
Getting out of the house can make all the difference in the world. Next time, maybe you can even leave Gabby at home and get some time by youself. Now that would be nice!
Hope you get to hang out with your girlfriends tonight!
Post a Comment