Bye Bye Auntie Ashley!

12:37 PM 3 Comments »














Well, the day has come for my friend Ashley to head back to the UK. She came out to be here for Gabby's birth and missed it due to being stuck out in the waiting room :( I still feel badly about that but HEY, at least she was in the same building! She has been such a huge help to me the past couple of weeks with helping look after Cam and Gabby, and just being here to hang with me! I wish we could have spent more time together, but the circumstances sort of sucked. We will miss you bunches! xoxo

Today is a boring, yet productive day. Cameron is at his Grandma and Grandpa's playing, and Gabby and I are cleaning the house and running errands. The weather is finally suitable for walking, thank goodness. We already have been on one walk today and are planning another one after lunch! I feel so much better when I get out of the house. I am really dying to start exercising but the doctors recommend waiting six weeks. I definitely don't feel like I just had a baby so it's hard to believe I need to wait that long, but I will. I am ready to say goodbye to the belly! I am down about twenty pounds and have about 15 to go. Okay, off to make myself and Gabby some lunch! ;)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are getting out and about!
It does make you feel so much better! I hope you are getting some rest! Gabby looks stunning in her outfit!
Love, Cori

Katie said...

That is the sweetest picture of the two of you!

Kyla said...

I love that photo of you and Gabby!

I'm glad your friend was able to come spend time with you! I bet it was great having her here.

And yay for getting out and about. It is way too hot here already! UGH!