as I would say, "FRIGGIN AWESOME!"

7:55 AM Posted In 8 Comments »
I stole this from another blog I read...I am known to do this from time to time, haha. It's just too good not to share. Not quite sure why I love it so much, but I do. And please believe, that WHEN Nguyen and I travel the world, I am SO doing this. Nguyen can hold the camera.

PS: Be sure to turn my music player off before you play the video.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Dude, that WAS friggen' awesome. Thanks for posting that. How cool was the zero gravity dance? At first I was like, oh cool, I could do that someday...then I saw all these people with him from all over the world just dancing. Sooooo cool.

Andrea said...

That was frigging FUNNY!!!!! How cool to have the chance to visit all of those places! I might have to steal that one. LOL!! :)

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. You will never believe this. This summer we went to Naples, Florida to celebrate Sarah's graduation and we hired a photographer to take our picture on the beach. She told us that she and a friend drove to Miami to dance with some guy in a video. We all thought she was nuts. I just saw her. She is in a flowered dress dancing in the front when it goes to Miami. I am going to have to show this to TJ when he gets home late tonight. Thanks for posting this - I don't know how else I would see it as I never go on Utube.

My name is Sarah said...

hey Sheree, I don't know if this will work or not but here is the link of our photographer friend blogging about the day she met this Matt guy and went over and danced.

http://naplesportraits.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-000015-seconds-of-fame.html

~aj~ said...

Very cool. I cannot imagine being able to see the world like that...and inspring people to dance along the way! What a guy!

sheree said...

omg Joyce- HOW cool is that?! Small world huh? lol

Anonymous said...

I love that! Thanks for posting it!

Tiffany said...

That Matt guy is my new hero....