back to our routine.

8:21 PM Posted In , , 8 Comments »
Today Cameron returned to school after missing all of last week. At first, he was reluctant to get ready this morning, but after I assured him of how much his teachers and friends missed him, he agreed that he should go, if not for me, for his peers ;)


Gabby and I decided to get out of the house so we went and did a little bit of window shopping. When we returned, Nguyen was huffing and puffing in the garage trying to put together some new piece of fitness equipment. I was barely out of my car before I was recruited to help. I despise putting things together, and judging by the millions of pieces of fitness equipment strung all over my garage floor, I would say Nguyen does too.



When I went to pick up Cam from school, he was sitting in one of the assistant teacher's lap during circle time. He immediately started bawling when he saw me...something he hasn't done in quite a while. Apparently he had a rough day. He told me "I tripped today and hit the table mom." The teachers informed me of this too. Not surprsing given his clumsiness. He is such an



oaf. But all was good...he said "my teacher gave me ice like your ice mom." Goofball.



After I picked up the little man, we all went out to lunch at dos coyotes. Yum-O. This was followed by a trip home for naps, and then the outlets...our new favorite hangout. We didn't stay long though since it gets dark so early now. I ended up coming home with a baster and a basting brush for turkey day. :)





I can't remember if I talked about this on my last post or not, but I recently made the mistake of building Cameron a "fort" in our living room using blankets and pillows. As I was first building it I was thinking to myself that it was probably a mistake. It was. It's apparently not possible to be in the living room UNLESS you are in a fort. What have I done?! Oh well...he loves it!

Hope everyone had a great day!




8 comments:

Crittle said...

I bet your ice is better. Cam just didn't want to make the other lady feel bad. He's sweet like that.

I.LOVE.FORTS!

..Kris Naven.. said...

My boys have been into forts lately too, and it was so funny reading this post, because I just did a post on ALL the fort building that we have been doing!!!

Gretchen said...

At least it's a small fort. I remember my brother and I would make forts that spanned through out the house.Cute pics.

Kyla said...

Well, does the fort keep him from destroying the rest of the room, because that might be considered a win!

Glad you guys are back to normal!

Anonymous said...

i want to cuddle the little princess in that first pic...she is too cute. kissable little cheeks!

Janna said...

I use to love "blanket forts"! Cameron is so cute!

And Gabby is just a precious as ever!

~aj~ said...

Cameron and Adam would get along famously! When Adam's not tripping over his 2 left feet, he is begging me to help him build (and then play in) forts! Such a boy thing!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I could never get sick of seeing pictures of your cute kids.

Forts are always a mistake, no manner where they are built!! lol