baking fun!
11:30 AM Posted In cameron , cookies 9 Comments »
Really? The camera? Whatever.

Once he saw that chocolate was involved, he perked right up. Just like his mama.

And I am a totally mean mommy. I won't let him lick the spoon or bowl. I'm not down with foodborn illness. ; )

Gabby gave us lots of good baking advice.

MMMM. They were so yummy fresh out of the oven!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!
Double Chocolate Dream Cookies
*2 1/4 cups all purpouse flour
*1/2 cup baking cocoa
*1 tsp. baking soda
*1/2 tsp. salt
*1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margerine, softened
*1 cup packed brown sugar
*3/4 cup granulated sugar
*1 tsp. vanilla extract
*2 large eggs
*2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
PREHEAT oven to 375*F
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs for about two minutes or until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.




9 comments:
Looks yummy. I like your new trees on top.
I don't allow licking either...nuh uh, no way.
But the baked stuff sounds YUM.
LOL! I made brownies on Friday and MADE BubTar taste the batter. That's one of the joys in life! I loooove dough and batter. Mmmmm. I always lick the bowl and beaters. Always have. Never have I been ill from it either.
kyla- I always did as a kid too and never got sick either. I am just a freak about it now, lol.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here! Woo hoo!
1st off...Cam is so cute in his jammies.
2nd, the cookies look/sound delicious!
3rd, I always (and I mean ALWAYS) lick the spoon/bowls when making desserts. I once even ate an entire bowl of brownie mix and never even baked them! I've never once been sick from it (nor have I known anyone that has). I'm also like Kyla in that I let Adam have a little lick whenever I make something. That'll be our (and the internet's) little secret, m'kay. :)
Ok, I have been catching up on the last week of your posts, but am just commenting here! So, ALL the pics are super cute! Love Gabs and peas! Love the one of her in her bed- still ADORE her bedding! LOVE Cam in his fort in the den! Hudson is ALL about forts of blankets and pillows now too!! :) The cookies look YUM! I used to lick too, but I am freaked out by it now, at least for the kids' sakes- I would feel awful if they got sick from it! I'm sure they wouldn't, but I am paranoid. :) Anyway, I've loved catching up on everything!
YUMMY! I don't let Isaiah lick the spoon or bowl either. LOL!
and Isaiah has those same sock monkey jammies!! :)
andrea- I luurrrve those jammies! Those are my favorite jammies ever :)
Wow those look fabulous! Great pictures. I don't let the kids eat the dough either but I always set aside a little tiny bowl for Mark every time. I figure he's old enough to know the risks :)
Post a Comment