friday ramblings...
8:29 AM Posted In friday ramblings 7 Comments »
*Tonight I get to go see Twilight with my girls. I am so excited. Although, it's not getting the greatest reviews...I am sure I will still like it :)
*I really want to go to disneyland this year during Christmas but it's not happening. I should have planned it months ago. Bummer.
*Yesterday Cameron, Gabby, and I went on a mission to look for construction vehicles in action. This is one of cameron's many obsessions. We didn't find any tractors, but we did run into thousands of people parked on the side of the freeway waiting for the memorial parade for a fallen officer. So, I decided we should do the same, and pull over. It was amazing. When they finally made their way to us, it took about 30 minutes for all of the police vehicles to pass (and they were on the FREEWAY.) Cameron loved it and it was so touching to watch.
*Thanksgiving is less than a week away. How did that happen?
*The electrical system in my house sucks. I called an electrician two days ago and he never called me back. Jerk.
*I just realized that since next week is Thanksgiving, that means Cameron is off from school. I guess I better start planning some activities to keep him busy :)
*Gabby didn't fall asleep until almost nine o'clock last night. She is usually asleep by 7:15. I wonder what was up?
okay...that's enough boring rambling from me. Hopefully I will have some pics to post tomorrow from tonights charades!
Have a great weekend!
*I really want to go to disneyland this year during Christmas but it's not happening. I should have planned it months ago. Bummer.
*Yesterday Cameron, Gabby, and I went on a mission to look for construction vehicles in action. This is one of cameron's many obsessions. We didn't find any tractors, but we did run into thousands of people parked on the side of the freeway waiting for the memorial parade for a fallen officer. So, I decided we should do the same, and pull over. It was amazing. When they finally made their way to us, it took about 30 minutes for all of the police vehicles to pass (and they were on the FREEWAY.) Cameron loved it and it was so touching to watch.
*Thanksgiving is less than a week away. How did that happen?
*The electrical system in my house sucks. I called an electrician two days ago and he never called me back. Jerk.
*I just realized that since next week is Thanksgiving, that means Cameron is off from school. I guess I better start planning some activities to keep him busy :)
*Gabby didn't fall asleep until almost nine o'clock last night. She is usually asleep by 7:15. I wonder what was up?
okay...that's enough boring rambling from me. Hopefully I will have some pics to post tomorrow from tonights charades!
Have a great weekend!




7 comments:
Have fun tonight!
That is so funny. My whole family and I were planning on going to the happiest place on earth but all the good hotels were booked up! I feel your bummer! Have you ever gone during Christmas? It is one of the funnest things to do! I am glad to see the family is looking good. You have to say what you thought about the movie.
amanda- actually, yes we went two years ago in november and it was so amazing! They made it snow every night...so magical :)
Have fun tonight with your chickas! I'll be thinking of you when I sit down with my big box of chocolate. :)
lol...I will be thinking of you too. Try not to let the drool get all over your shirt when you see Edward.
Have fun! Hope you enjoy the movie!
dying for twilight:the review!!!!!!! please post asap!
Post a Comment