fun stuff!

4:21 PM Posted In 7 Comments »

I mentioned in my last post that my dad and family have been staying with us for the past few days and I finally got around to uploading the pics.
This was shortly after their arrival...Chad, Connor, and Cameron playing.

The first day they got there, everyone was expectedly exhausted but that did not prevent the kids from partying like rockstars. I think they slept fairly well that first night ; )


My baby sister getting ready for bed. Isn't she pretty?!!






Cameron thought it was so cool that he had friends spending the night at our house. He was downright giddy.


Cam had good intentions. He was going to attempt sleeping in his room with Chad and Emily. After I gave everyone goodnight kisses and walked out, it was maybe a minute and thirty seconds before he was out of bed asking to sleep in my bed. Stinker.


Chad pretending to sleep. Emily was over it.



My baby brother Connor...just being cute.



I love this picture. Gabby and Emily having morning conversation.


LOVE.


On Friday, I had the kids all to myself for a couple of hours so we made sugar cookies!

Em picked the snowflake!

Cameron chose the Christmas Tree!


And Chad went with the Candy Cane!


Unfortunately, the kids had to go visit more family so they never got a chance to decorate their cookies. Cameron and I took the liberty of doing it for them so they would have a yummy treat on the plane ride back home.
We had a blast getting to see everyone. Cameron is already pumped up about the next time we get to see eachother, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!
OH YEAH...We had family pics done while they were here, but I will share those on
Wordless Wednesday!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

peace.

7 comments:

Virginia said...

Ems hair has gotten long!!! Looks like a lot of energy at your house.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Oh my gosh, your siblings are ADORBLE! Gabby and Cam are GORGEOUS as always! Great pics! Looks and sounds like everyone had a great visit!!

Tiffany said...

The pic of Emily and Gabbs is priceless! I love it..

Zan wanted me to send you this...

SHIP IT..
1) The affirmation of a suggested act of extreme awesomeness
2)OR a reinforcement of the awesomeness that has occured in the past.
3)OR the act of giving someone something awesome.

I.E.
Dude1: Let's go get drunk with these hot chicks!
Dude2: Ship it.

sheree said...

lmao. Tell zan I thank him for the clarification.

SHIP IT! ;)

Gretchen said...

Great pictures, Cameron cracks me up. Beautiful Family.

Casey said...

Oh my goodness, Emily is beautiful! Those brothers of yours better watch out for her!

WheresMyAngels said...

What wonderful pictures!