Happy half-birthday Gabby!

8:34 PM Posted In , 11 Comments »
I can't believe it's already been a half of a year since the princess made her debut!

11 comments:

angiesarman said...

awww, Happy 1/2 Birthday Gabs! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, happy 6 months Gabby!! :) So precious!

Anonymous said...

Happy half birthday, Gabby -
Love you lots,
G-Ma

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies by with kids??

Tiffany said...

Did you create that border? Good job! She's quite the little model!

sheree said...

T-Go to filters:frames:and then it was one of those...I think it was "brushed" or something like that ;)

Anonymous said...

No way is she already 6 months! Oh, and just look at her, perfection with a bow ;)

My name is Sarah said...

OH this picture is so cute. She is adorable.

Julie said...

Oh stop! Gabby is NOT six months old. I don't believe you one bit. She was just born!!!

Tiffany said...

Thats awesome! Possibilities are endless with PS. Thats why its so fun.

Michelle said...

How sweet!!

Ruby's half-birthday is November 9!