(In response to your comment on my blog): I'm all for a quilting day! It's really very easy. And now that I've got all the time in the world, just let me know when you'd be available and I'll show up, sewing machine in hand!
Plus it gives me a good excuse to finally meet little Gabby!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
8 comments:
beautiful wedding!!! this is a great picture :)
Stop being so gorgeous, you!
Cute!
(In response to your comment on my blog): I'm all for a quilting day! It's really very easy. And now that I've got all the time in the world, just let me know when you'd be available and I'll show up, sewing machine in hand!
Plus it gives me a good excuse to finally meet little Gabby!
Beautiful wedding pic.
Oh I love weddings. You look beautiful.
Ooooh, great picture of such a happy day!
That is a really pretty picture :)
What a beautiful picture!
Post a Comment