oh my sick.
12:15 PM Posted In family , illness 11 Comments »
I am pretty much miserable and also quite terrified that whatever germs have invaded mine and Cameron's bodies will do the same to the princess. That will break my heart, because I just can't imagine Gabs feeling like I feel this very second. GROSS.
As it stands, she is crying in her swing and I need to figure out how to entertain her without having much contact with her. She can only jump in the jumperoo and swing for so many hours during the day, know what I mean? Poor baby. :(
And my poor sweet boy is exhausted but just can't get the rest he needs with this horrid wet cough. Nguyen has somehow avoided this one, but he shouldn't hold his breath...er, maybe he should actually! Inhaling around us sickies would not be a good plan.
I went and got a massage last night and it was so gross...not a good plan when you have a cold. You know how you're face down with your face in that cradle thing..um, yeah. My nose was dripping like a faucet. DISGUSTING. Sorry if that was TMI. ; )
So anyway, I have nothing better to do than complain about how miserable I am so I'll stop now. Here's some cute pics!

As it stands, she is crying in her swing and I need to figure out how to entertain her without having much contact with her. She can only jump in the jumperoo and swing for so many hours during the day, know what I mean? Poor baby. :(
And my poor sweet boy is exhausted but just can't get the rest he needs with this horrid wet cough. Nguyen has somehow avoided this one, but he shouldn't hold his breath...er, maybe he should actually! Inhaling around us sickies would not be a good plan.
I went and got a massage last night and it was so gross...not a good plan when you have a cold. You know how you're face down with your face in that cradle thing..um, yeah. My nose was dripping like a faucet. DISGUSTING. Sorry if that was TMI. ; )
So anyway, I have nothing better to do than complain about how miserable I am so I'll stop now. Here's some cute pics!





11 comments:
I hope you and Cameron get better FAST and Gabby doesn't catch your bugs.
Great pictures! Everyone is so on the ball with holiday pictures ... I am way behind!!!
Sorry to hear you and Cameron are sick. Cameron most likely caught something from school. Hope little Gabby can avoid it. We all got the flu vaccine a couple of weeks ago. On another note the family pictures are adorable.
Oh my goodness, those pics are the best!!! Totally cute!
Hope Cam feels better!
Ick. I am so with you on the sick thing and I wish I wasn't. I hope it all passes for you and Cam soon.
Awww, are those your brothers and sister? TOO CUTE!! I love when aunts and uncles are so close in age to their neices and nephews.
My father recently remarried. I wonder if the same thing will happen over here?
Such great photos!!
Feel better soon!
Hope you and Cameron are both feeling lots better soon!
Very cute photos, but who are all those people?! lol
lol, AJ- That's my dad, his wife, and my baby brothers and sister. :)
im still sad thinking about little gabby and her shots! but i love the pics of your sibling! god, how long is emily's hair??? i cant believe it. you guys are a good looking family.
x
I'm laughing my butt off picturing the snot! lol
Hope you all feel better soon.
Love the photo's. But why isn't baby in the first one?
that one was just me and my siblings!
I had no idea you had siblings so young! Learn something new every day. You guys are a precious family!
Post a Comment