Santa 2008

8:37 AM Posted In , , 8 Comments »
Yesterday we had our holiday portraits done (remember the ones we had to cancel.) And since we were in the Ville' we decided to have a peek at the newly renovated mall. I was kind of dreading it since it's shopping season and it was around 5pm but it actually wasn't bad at all. We were really impressed with the new changes. I even ran into one of my old coworkers at the Louis Vuitton store. It was a pleasant surprise and we already have plans to have lunch and catch up soon :)

So while we were window shopping we noticed Santa was already doing his thing right there in the center of the mall. And what was even better....NO LINES! It was amazing. He was a very good santa, my kids were already dressed up from our portraits and did I mention that there was NO line at.all. ???? I was stoked and so was cam.

Both of the kids did great. No tears by Gabby and Cameron informed old St. Nick that he wanted a "bunny." (don't worry...we've talked about it and he only wants a stuffed bunny. Easy enough!) Santa called me over and said "mom, I am having a hard time understanding what he is telling me he wants for Christmas...it sounds like he is saying he wants some money." to which I clarified for the jolly old guy that it was, in fact, a BUNNY that he was requesting. He replied with, "hahaha...I asked him if he was going to invest that money and he told me 'YES!'" Silly Santa.

So without further adieu....



Yep...that was the best we got. Cam was tired and Gabby was staring off at every glittery thing in sight. There was absolutely NO getting her attention. They had enough photos for one day I think. But you know what? I like these types of pictures better. They crack me up. May I remind you of Cameron's soccer pic? I actually am going to start aiming for the most ridiculous pics possible. I can't wait for the Easter Bunny!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Omg, Cam and Grabby look fabulous! Seriously, how great is Santa sans line up? Doesn't get much better than that, and already dressed up? Can't beat that! Can't wait to see how the family portraits turned out. Oh wait, is that weird? Probably...

Anonymous said...

No line? An early Christmas miracle! I love the picture - very cute.

sheree said...

jenn- that's not weird! lol

Aunt Nutty said...

The kids look soo cute. I still remember the time your mom & I took you to see Santa at the mall. All I can say is Drama!

Can't wait to see my babies in a couple weeks. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Love,
Aunt Nutty

Crittle said...

Great timing!

And that soccer pic still has the power to crack. me. up!

Anonymous said...

i love the pic, i want to see it bigger but i cant click on it! i hope you guys have a lovely thanksgiving.

Kyla said...

Wow! I think maybe we'll try to get ours done next week!

I think it is cute. That soccer photo was HILARIOUS, though. Good times. LOL.

Julie said...

We have some ridiculous Santa pics too. I've got to try again this year at some point.