Attention fellow bloggers!
5:33 PM Posted In gabby , open heart surgery 9 Comments »As you may have noticed from the ticker above, my beautiful princess will be undergoing open heart surgery in less than a month.
Kele offered to make a button for my girl and I think it turned out precious. So, if you would like, please grab it and post it on your blog in the sidebar or where ever you like...
We could use any and all prayers!
Thanks again, Kele!





9 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so precious.
Lord, guide her surgeon's hands with your perfect precision. Infuse the entire surgical team with clarity and the exact knowledge they will need to make the best decisions throughout Gabby's surgery and recovery. Give her parents your peace as they wait for her return. Amen.
I will be adding the button to my blog. I am already praying for beautiful Gabby and for the entire family! God bless!!!
I have added Gabby's button to my blog and will keep her and your family in my prayers.
Love the button -- oooh that's the photo I took :-) I'll grab the button and keep you all in my prayers. Sweet little Gabby!
Less than a month! That really came up fast! I'll definitely be praying for you guys!
Done! Praying for you and her!
Grabbing the button right now! she is so beautiful! We'll be praying!
I got it. Gabby will be in our thoughts.
Beautiful button for a beautiful girl. Now we just have to figure out how to grab it.
Post a Comment