Happy Birthday Gabby!!

12:00 AM Posted In , 14 Comments »
View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 5/8/09

14 comments:

Cathy said...

Gabby must be about the happiest baby in the world. Her smiles are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the video!!

AND...Happy Birthday sweet, sweet Gabby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy 1st Birthday Gabby!!!!!

I loved the montage. Cathy is right, her smiles are gorgeous.

The Hapa Girl said...

WOW...it's been a year! How are our babies growing so fast! I remember your post from the Old BBC boards when Gabby was so brand new.

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!

tierd said...

Great video - gave me such goosebumps! I love it!

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Princess Gabby!!!

My name is Sarah said...

HAPPY, Happy, Happy 1st Birthday Gabby. I am singing to you right now. I hope you have a great birthday.

Janna said...

Happy Birthday Baby Gabby!

I loved the slideshow! She is so precious and beautiful.

Kristin said...

I love that pic of your belly that kicks off her montage. I need one like that.

She's so super sweet, Sheree. Happy birthday to your princess!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Princess :)

~aj~ said...

Gabby's smiles just turn me into a pile of mush. What an absolute angel she is.

And that pic towards the end of Cameron kissing her on the cheek...I had to pause the slideshow and just savor that moment. And they're not even MY kids! Super sweet!

Monica Crumley said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Gabby! Beautiful montage. What a sweet little girl. We loved that you included the photo with all our little ones, too. That was a nice surprise. Happy Mother's Day, too, Sheree :-)

The Sanchez Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!!!

Kyla said...

Happy birthday, Gabby! You are a DOLL!

Lisa said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Gabby!!

Crittle said...

Give that beautiful birthday girl a hug from me, please!