Summertime Fun!
5:36 PM Posted In cameron , gabby , summer 12 Comments »I recently took Cameron to the fountains where they have a super-fun splash pad for the kids. Cam had a blast and I was dying to run through the fountains myself except I don't know how well that would have went over with the other moms sitting around observing their children so I refrained.
This picture pretty much sums up cameron's feelings about the splash pad...
He was hysterical. What was even more funny was that it seemed ALL of the kids playing in the water only knew how to react in one way...by screaming uncontrollably with glee.
Gabby sat and watched for a bit but then it got so hot that I threw her in her bathing suit and took 
She rocked her first pair of pigtails.






12 comments:
If it is the fountains in roseville I can meet you sometime! I love taking the kids. :-) They go crazy. :)
Where is this one? I would love to take the kids. Soli gets surgery Wed so maybe before if it is close..
OH! I want to see a better pic of her in pig tails, I bet she is precious!
That second picture of Cam is hysterical, and all I can say about you not jumping in and enjoying the spash fun yourself... CHICKEN!!
Kirsten- YES! That would be so fun! We are planning on going on tuesday around lunchtime since Gabby has a cardiology appointment in Roseville later in the afternoon!
Could you meet up on Tuesday?
Dani- it's at the fountains in Roseville ;)
Kele- I know! I really am SUCH a chicken, lol.
Looks like fun!! How hot is it there now?
OMG Gabby is so precious in those pigtails and I am so envious of that water pad, I want to jump in too! My kids would have loved that!
Aweee what amazing pics! I LOVE the pic of the princess, i want to see a better pic of the pigtails to! lOL
Hugs!
Dawn
I can... what time? :-) We will pack a lunch and eat there!
noon?
yay, i'm excited. :)
sounds good. :-) Me too.
where oh WHERE is this???? It looks like too much fun! I, I mean, Sheridan, will definitely have to check it out ;-)
I hope you will run through it next time. Nothing makes me feel like a kid again than playing in the water on a hot summer day.
And I just love that 2nd pic of the Cam Man!
Post a Comment