Exciting news!
9:43 PM Posted In hopeful parents 13 Comments »Hi guys!
I have some exciting news I wanted to share! I have been asked to contribute monthly to http://www.hopefulparents.org/ and I am pretty stoked. It's a really cool website that offers real, raw, emotional stories from parents of special needs children. I will be writing every month on the 14th so I hope you'll check out this cool site and follow me over there as well!
Ciao!





13 comments:
Sheree, I just read the article and it is amazing. You are such a great writer. The picture of Gabby is absolutely beautiful! Have fun in your new adventure!
Very cool...I'm on my way over to check it out.
Congratulations, Sheree! You're going to make a great representative for our "gang" over there.
Sheree, that pic of you and Gabby is priceless! She's such a little doll! Congrats on your "publication"! :)
Congratulations - very exciting! Love the pic of you and the princess too!
That was a great, heartfelt post, Sheree. Congrats on getting to do that. I posted a comment there as well. Gabby already looks great in pink. Tiaras and pearls will look great on her when she's ready.
Hooray!
Such a doll you have there! I know the heart surgery must be scary, but keep thinking about afterwards.....when Miss Gabby's heart is like brand new. Ah! The wonderful!
http://www.prayingforparker.com
http://5minutesforspecialneeds.com
ParkerMama on Twitter
Yay for you Sheree... I love that picture of the two of you!
What a great site! Congrats Sheree & thanks for sharing the link =)
Amazing!!!!
Very exciting!! I will certainly be stopping by to read whatcha have to say!!
Sheree, I just wanted to pop by and tell you I was praying for you this week!!! I know this week will have its ups and downs, but know how much you and Gabby are loved, and how much God loves you both. I just know God has great things in store for Gabby, and this surgery will go wonderfully!
Hugs to you both!
Dawn
Post a Comment