Nervous...
10:29 PM Posted In gabby , open heart surgery 5 Comments »
but not about what you think...
Tonight I came home from a fro-yo date with my girls and noticed that Cameron was coughing an awful lot while watching Spongebob (insert dark, ominous tones here.) Sure enough, by bedtime he was coughing A LOT and the nose was dripping to boot.
I wonder if I bring this on myself. These past two weeks I have been so worried about Gabby staying healthy and I just knew this would happen. Granted, Gabby is still healthy but I can't help but be a little pessimistic right about now. I feel like we're doomed. Sigh.
We have a pre-op appointment with her pediatrician on Wednesday so we'll see what develops (or hopefully doesn't develop.) Fingers crossed.
If we get lucky and Gabby avoids these snifflles, we'll be heading out to S.F. on Wednesday evening and we'll be checking into the hospital on Thursday morning. I will be sure to update the blog frequently as well as Facebook so be sure to check in.
Tonight I came home from a fro-yo date with my girls and noticed that Cameron was coughing an awful lot while watching Spongebob (insert dark, ominous tones here.) Sure enough, by bedtime he was coughing A LOT and the nose was dripping to boot.
I wonder if I bring this on myself. These past two weeks I have been so worried about Gabby staying healthy and I just knew this would happen. Granted, Gabby is still healthy but I can't help but be a little pessimistic right about now. I feel like we're doomed. Sigh.
We have a pre-op appointment with her pediatrician on Wednesday so we'll see what develops (or hopefully doesn't develop.) Fingers crossed.
If we get lucky and Gabby avoids these snifflles, we'll be heading out to S.F. on Wednesday evening and we'll be checking into the hospital on Thursday morning. I will be sure to update the blog frequently as well as Facebook so be sure to check in.




5 comments:
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. My son just had surgery 2 months ago and we had to worry about catching colds too. It's hard to do..
Oh poor Cam being sick. Just a few more days to go. My fingers are crossed and I'm saying a little prayer for Gabby that she doesn't get sick.
Keep us posted.
Love to the Pham Fam,
Aunt Nutty
Our hearts go out to you guys this week/weekend. We'll miss you, but having a fixed up heart is way more important! PS: I posted a couple cute pics of Gabby girl on my blog :-)
We will be thinking about you guys over the next few days. Our fingers are crossed that everyone stays healthy! Hang in there...it is such a stressful time but there is an amazing light at the end of the tunnel...a fixed heart!
The Phamily will be in our thoughts and prayers for sure. Good luck Gabby!!! *Hugs* Sheree, you're such a strong person!! Have a safe trip, and enjoy your travel loofahs (That cracked me up!). Can't wait to hear updates abou Super Gabs who can only become more super with her little heart all fixed!
Post a Comment