Wordless Wednesday...sweet kisses.

7:00 AM Posted In , 7 Comments »



7 comments:

Yarno said...

Hi, Sheree,
I am a friend of your Aunt Leigh and have followed the progress of your sweet little Gabby from her and your blog. I just wanted you and your family to know that I will be thinking very positive thoughts for her heart surgery on Friday. I hope that this somehow comforts you and lets you know that people who don't even know you personally care about you. Coincidentally, I also found out that another little 6-month old boy named Johann (a friend's great-grandson)is having the same surgery in SF on the same day as Gabby. Take Care, Minette

Kyla said...

Awww! How cute!

The Lehnick Family said...

I will be thinking of you and your sweet Gabby on Friday...I know she will be in good hands, but I would certainly be feeling the same way you are feeling...it is hard to see your baby go through anything that may be painful...but of all the stories I have read about, our kids are super duper strong and she will be back to herself in no time I'm sure...Hang in there and know that so many are thinking about you all! Have a safe trip...and keep us updated!

Love the video of Gabby crawling too...so many of our little ones have finally started cruising around, I just love it...she reminds me of my little Brayden....same type of crawling, with the occasional one leg out to the side...so cute!

Take care and look forward to hearing she is on the mend soon...

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww so sweet!!!

~aj~ said...

There's just nothing cuter, is there?

PS My word verification for this was is dessest. I was super excited thinking it was DESSERT! Now I'm let down and think I need to go get a bite of chocolate before bed. :)

~aj~ said...

was/is, whatever. It's late over here in Arkansas. lol

CJ Field said...

That is just too cute for words!!