A trip to Fairytale Town!

7:00 AM Posted In , , 11 Comments »
Last week we decided to take a trip to Fairytale Town with the kids. It was Cam's first time and he really enjoyed it!

In King Arthur's Castle


Sliding down the beanstalk
hanging out in some cheese...

and then he made daddy do it too!

Gabby and I sat back in the blazing heat and watched the boys play.

This is "Moolan"
yummy

Farmer Cam!



Water break!

Indian Cam!




This was his favorite part of the trip...

he did this at least ten times!







and then it was time to go home...


:)
Hope everyone is having a great day!

11 comments:

Monica Crumley said...

Cute pics, Sheree! My kids love this too and I started bringing them when Nic was 4. They wear me out on the crooked mile! Gabby looks adorable as usual. :-)

Cathy said...

Looks like fun!

Stacey said...

oh how fun!! brings back memories from when i was a lil kid!

KOPE FAMILY BLOG said...

kimber loves this place too. we always go to the zoo also. we have the same pic in the cheese. to funny! looks like cam had a blast. oh by the way... where are the 4th of july pics? what did you guys do?

Lisa said...

The crooked mile has always been my fave!! I still do it ten times in a row when I'm there ;)

datri said...

Wow! What a fun place!

The Sanchez Family said...

The crooked mile is a CLASSIC!

Julie said...

Hey that looks like an awesome place!

Kyla said...

What a cool place!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce, I have to tell you a funny. I have been addicted to all the coverage of Michael Jackson - what can I say, I'm 49 so I grew up with him. So Sarah has been watching it a lot too. Just yesterday we were looking at People magazine and there is a picture of Michael sitting in a chair much like the one Cam is in. So when Sarah just saw that picture she said "Oh look Gabby's brother is Michael Jackson." That does look like a fun place.

~aj~ said...

Ok, how fun is that place?!

Adam looked at the pictures with me and kept exclaiming, "Wow, look at him!" He was very impressed. :)