she's fixed!

12:45 PM Posted In , 16 Comments »

She's out of surgery and I spoke with the surgeon. He says she did great and everything has been repaired!
A couple of nurses just rolled her by me on their way to ICU so I got to see her for a split second and she looked much better than I had anticipated. Thank GOD!
I should be seeing her soon...can't wait!
I'll update more later!

16 comments:

The Irwin Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful to hear!! She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Aunt Nutty said...

Woo Hooooooooo!!! I knew little Gabby was going to do great.

Take care and we'll see you soon.

Love,
Aunt Nutty

kangfamily said...

Congrats...what a relief for you! Stay strong. You are all in our thoughts and prayers!

Janet said...

Awesome - she's a strong little girl!
Hopefully she heals quickly so I can meet her soon.
Love, Janet

datri said...

Great news!!!

Heather said...

Take a nice, deep cleansing breath ... she is on her way and just you wait,she'll be out of there in no time!Prayers continue.

My name is Sarah said...

Oh Great news. Praying for a quick recovery.

KOPE FAMILY BLOG said...

Well it seems that so far things are going easier than you had anticipated. Thank goodness. Now lets pray for a speedy recovery, and I am sure with Gabby's spirit- that wont be a problem. I think you have a little fighter.

Melissa said...

I just checked out your blog for the 1st time! I'm so happy that Gabby did so well w/her repair! Praying that she has a smoothe recovery:)
My son Dillon had an AV Canal repair & will need to have another...what was Gabbys?

Sending you great thoughts & more prayers!
Looking forward to great updates!!!!

Candace said...

Yay! I am sooooooo happy for your family! I hope her recovery is quick and that you all can go home soon. Good for you little Gabby!

Carrie said...

Oh thank goodness. I am so happy to hear that all went well. Thanks for the update.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

YAY!!! So glad it's over!!! Praying for a quick recovery!!!!

2blessed2stress said...

What amazing news! congrats!!! I've been checking all day ;)

Cathy said...

This is wonderful news. Now my prayers will turn to a speedy recovery!

N said...

I am so happy for you and your family!

Lindsay said...

Hooray! I am so happy that it went well. We were thinking about her today and appreciate your updates. Congrats to your entire family for such a successful surgery.