And the winner is....
3:45 PM Posted In cameron , drawing 4 Comments »
No one.
:)
Really, I knew no one would likely be able to guess exactly what it was Cameron was drawing last week, but I thought y'all would get close! Many of you got the first animal right (an elephant) but no one was able to get both an elephant AND a sea creature (it was a manta ray, by the way) and I would have settled for elephant and dolphin, elephant and whale, etc...
Okay, so another contest for that starbucks card is coming... I'll have to think of something a little easier first, though!
:)
Really, I knew no one would likely be able to guess exactly what it was Cameron was drawing last week, but I thought y'all would get close! Many of you got the first animal right (an elephant) but no one was able to get both an elephant AND a sea creature (it was a manta ray, by the way) and I would have settled for elephant and dolphin, elephant and whale, etc...
Okay, so another contest for that starbucks card is coming... I'll have to think of something a little easier first, though!




4 comments:
What...you did a giveaway and I was out of the loop! Gee, thanks for the consideration LOL!
I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, so hopefully I'll catch the next one :)
Dang it! I soooooo thought I had it with my toucan guess :)
I thought elephant and some sort of bird, but I'm impressed he was drawing a manta ray!
Okay, now that you said it was a manta ray I totally see it! Is it standing up and has two fins and the tail at the bottom? He's amazing at this drawing business!!
Post a Comment