Tiffany and Julian tie the knot!!
2:34 PM Posted In ashley , jenny , lauren , sheree , tiff , wedding 3 Comments »This past Saturday marked the day my best friend got married. It was such a beautiful day and I am not convinced it could have gone any smoother.
.
On Friday night, all of us girls (bridesmaids) spent Tiff's last single night with her in her apartment. Tiff even surprised us with a special slideshow she had proffessionally created for us. It was such a sweet gift.
.
In the morning, we headed over to the Mother of the Bride's house to get ready for the very special day.
.
A self-portrait of Ashley and I getting ready:
and another one of Lauren and I
.
Ashley helped Tiffany with her wedding day make-up and did a fabulous job!
.
For obvious reasons, I don't have any pictures of the actual ceremony but I can ASSURE you it was absolutely beautiful and I am so glad I got to stand up there with all of my girls!
.
After the ceremony, we all piled into the limo and had to keep from barfing all over the place because of this:
.
.
We finally made our way to the reception and had an absolutely wonderful evening.
.
One of my favorite moments from the evening was the bouquet toss.
(check out Lauren...she means business!).
SHE CAUGHT IT!!
.
(Jason, her boyfriend was seen sprinting out of the reception hall just seconds after the bouquet landed in her eager hands.)
.
.
(Jason, her boyfriend was seen sprinting out of the reception hall just seconds after the bouquet landed in her eager hands.).


.











3 comments:
You Ashley and Lauren have similiar eye colors. Lauren is a little more green but not far off.
Hummingbirds: emblematic for their vigor, energy and propensity to do work along with their sharp beaks that mimic instruments of weaponry, bloodletting, penetration and intimacy. (Found on wiki...)
I'm thinking sharp instruments of weaponry fits me right on.
What fun you guys had!!!
Sheree- You are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Pretty girl!!!
All of you girls are just stunning. I love it when you can tell from the pictures how much FUN a wedding/reception was.
Congratulations to your bestie!
Post a Comment