Tiff's Tahoe Bachelorette Weekend!

8:14 PM Posted In , , , 5 Comments »
This past weekend, myself along with my very best girlfriends got together to spend the weekend in Tahoe in honor of Tiff's last weekend of being single.
.

.
We had an absolute blast and I have no doubt that I will have memories from this trip for MANY years to come. It was unforgettable to say the least!
.
While walking around in Tahoe through all of the cute little shops, we stumbled upon a tiny little movie theater that played one showing a day. Wouldn't you know that "The Hangover" was playing and we had JUST been talking about seeing it the night before. More than half of the girls had already seen it but it was so good that they didn't mind seeing it a second time.
.
Here is Tiff just outside of the theater in all of her Bachelorette gear. How cute is she?!
.
.
The movie was absolutely hilarious and definitely gets two thumbs up from me! It was a fantastic start to our night for sure!
.
After the movie we decided to check out a local bar. When we walked in, there were all of about seven older men sitting alone at the bar and we felt a wee bit awkward. That was definitely short-lived though, as about five minutes later, we loaded up the jukebox and the first round of drinks were purchased.
.
Soon enough, the girls (not me, of course!) were doing things like this:
.
And those men were VERY much entertained by their antics.
.

.
I was the mother hen of the night. I babysat and kept them somewhat in line.
.

.
Even Lauren attempted to loosen up a bit.
.

.
Back at the condo pretending to be real life gangsters...
.

.
We played games and laughed a LOT.
.


.
Two Buck Chuck anyone?
.

.
jello shots?
.

.


.
Beer goggles!
(or wine, vodka, or tequila goggles)
.

.

.
Julie busted out with a homemade party shirt. Awww yeah!
.

.
We only semi tormented those brave enough to fall asleep before the rest of us.
.

.
And in the morning we had pancakes!
.

.
Before we headed back home we made one last stop to say goodbye to beautiful Lake Tahoe.
.

.

.

.

.
It was such a fun trip. Most definitely the perfect bachelorette getaway and something I seriously needed. I haven't been away for more than one day from my babies....ever?
So yeah, I loved it and there have already been talks of going back again next year.
.
Next up...T's wedding! Can't wait!
.

5 comments:

heidi marie said...

oh my gosh that sounds like so much fun! looks like you had a blast!

Unknown said...

"Even Lauren"-- LOVE IT! It was an awesome weekend. But Jager is still gross. :)

Kirsten said...

I remember Lauren attempting to try to loosen up in Tahoe one night years ago.... looks like you guys had more luck and lots of fun!

~aj~ said...

You've talked about coming on family vacation with us sometime, but that is only gonna happen if I can do a girls weekend with YOU sometime! That looked like a ton of fun. I'm glad you were able to get away for a couple of days!

KOPE FAMILY BLOG said...

i cant believe you are all still so close, that is awsome.