Thankful A to Z: "B"

2:27 PM Posted In 3 Comments »


















I am thankful for Brothers. Gabby's most favorite person in the whole entire world is her Bub. If he is in the room with her, there is no stopping her. She will wiggle, scream, cry, and crawl as fast as her little arms and legs will let her to get to where he is. No one can make her laugh the way her big brother can...even if it's laughing about nothing at all. He can simply look at her and she will burst out in giggles. I am so thankful Gabby has such a sweet big brother that will love her and protect her forever.






3 comments:

Kyla said...

Me, too!

Yesterday BubTar pulled out the Giving Tree and read it to KayTar...it was like the sweetest thing ever.

My name is Sarah said...

Oh yes!!! Let's hear it for brothers:) And yours is so cute.

~aj~ said...

I'm so thankful for brothers too. I don't know what my little ones would do without one another.

Yay for brothers!