HOT HOT HOT! ***updated***

9:03 AM 6 Comments »






Ughh...this weather is not zesty. It is over 100 and has been the past couple of days. I promised Cam we would go buy him a little kiddie pool with a slide today so he can play. He is pretty pumped! Of course, I will probably die of heat exhaustion but as long as the kid is happy, that's all that matters!




I called the nursery this morning and Gabby's nurse informed me that they took her nasal cannula out, woohoo! She is on room oxygen now and they are just watching her. Usually with the cannula in, her saturation levels range between 96-99. She said without it she is at about 93-94 so that is great. Hopefully she will get that stabilized and we can be tube free! I can't wait to go to the nursery tonight and take pics of her without that tube and tape all over her pretty princess face!






And since I don't have any newish pics...here are some pics of my little man last year at this time...
update:
I spoke with gabby's on call pediatrician today and he informed me that they will be observing her for 24 hours and if all goes well, she will be coming home this weekend! WOOHOO! This is what I have assumed all along but have been trying not to get my hopes up! I am thinking it may be tomorrow but I suppose it could be Sunday! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know my princess is coming home! :)
PS- Happy 1 week birthday Gabby!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love your blog. I love checking it everyday. Cameron is so handsome. I can't wait to see Gabby without the tube and tape on her face. I can already see how beautiful she is. I see she has just the right mommy and daddy. Love, Aunt Kim

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Yay for Gabby! My prayers continue to be with you. I can't wait to see new pictures of your sweet girl.
Cameron is so adorable! I hope that he enjoys his new pool. You are so lucky; we are in the low 60's today...with jackets on. Brrrr.

Adrina said...

YAY! For no tubes/tape! I feel your heat, it's 96 here, blahhh! I do not do well in heat at all. Can't wait to see new princess pictures!!!!
P.S. cam is SOOOO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Princess Gabby is going to be home soon!
I am so thrilled for yall! Can't wait to see all the pics from the big event! Love, Cori

Just Me said...

That's great news.

I came here from Kyra's page.

Just wanted to suggest checking www.unringingthebell.typepad.com if you haven't. It's a blog written by the mother of an absolutely adorable little girl with Down's syndrome who has been through the heart surgeries and typical issues. She spent a week or so in the NICU for similar issues to Gabby and although there were some indications that it was possible, her diagnosis was mainly a surprise at birth.

Kyla said...

It does look hot! It was miserable here on Thursday, but Friday it dropped to something bearable.

Can't wait to see the new Gabby pics!