just some pics from our evening visit!

9:55 PM 27 Comments »
Everyone loves her pics and keeps asking for more so here are some to hold you over!


She was tanning when we got there...











But we just had to hold and interrupt her for a few minutes!





























my sweet girl...




















and my favorite of the evening

27 comments:

Larissa said...

She is such an alert little girl when she's awake! She looks very cozy in her tanning booth :)

Anonymous said...

Look at her eyes! PRECIOUS!!!! :) She has changed so much already! It just amazes me how that happens! She is stunning! I am glad you got some awake time with her! Keep the pics coming!!!

Carrie said...

Oh my Sheree... Your daughter is so cute. What a sweet picture of daddy and Gabby. She is such a happy beautiful baby. Thanks for the new pictures and please keep them coming.

Kyla said...

Hey there gorgeous! There are those eyes!!

Chaotic Joy said...

I'm here from Kyla's place. I just spent some time reading your blog and catching up on your story. What beautiful children you have. Both of them. Gabby is such a cute little chubawub.

I know that your family has been given a lot of scary information lately and I will be praying for you as you try to take it all in. I pray she gets to come home soon.

Ben and Bennie said...

Hello Sheree! Welcome to the Blogosphere! I came here via Kyla. You have an awesomely beautiful baby!

I'll keep checking in to see more wonderful pics.

Kristin said...

She's so beautiful, Ree! Thanks for more pictures. I do love the one of Nguyen kissing her little head.

Heather Georger said...

Gabby is gorgeous I love the picture of daddy giving her butterfly kisses!

Julie said...

Sweet sweet baby!

Amy said...

What a sweetheart! She has cheeks just like Grace.I could squish those scrumptious cheeks all day!

And oh I too love that last pic. There is nothing like watching the relationship between a father and daughter grow. It is going to melt your heart.

Amy

Lisa said...

Seriously that has to be the cutest picture ever with Gabby and Nguyen!! WOW!! Sheree she is so perfect. I love the pictures with her eyes open! :) Awwww!! Keep 'em rolling girl! :)

mommamia said...

Came over from Kyla's site. I love the second picture of her. Babies make such great faces. The one of her with her Dad is precious.

You will have good days and bad days bu please know a lot of people are praying for you.

Beck said...

What a beautiful girl! Congratulations on your sweet baby!

Adrina said...

what an adorable little doll!!! she is so precious!!!! And yay! we finally see her little eyes!

The Rogers Family said...

Wow, she is just beautiful!!! We are so happy for you and so happy Gabby will be coming home soon. We need to kiss those rosy cheeks!!! We would love to babysit Cam whenever you would need. Tessa is always asking for her "boyfriend" to come over. Unfortunately he will probably be forced to play dress up. ha ha...
We love you and please let us know how we can help.

amanda said...

What a beautiful family and baby. Congratulations!

Anne said...

She is so so beautiful, congratulations!

Katie said...

That child is perfection Sheree!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Julie Pippert said...

Look at that little beauty. I like the big yawn photo. :)

Kyla sent me and I just wanted to congratulate you on your precious girl and let you know a lot of people are all around who understand and care.

The heart issue you described runs in my family, from moderate to severe. My sister experienced it with one of hers, and they used an excellent pediatric cardiologist in Houston at Children's I think.

Her little girl is just fabulous.

Gretchen said...

Over from Kyla's site. My little boy has Pallister-Killian Syndrome and though the road ahead may look bleak and hard, there is so much joy, love and happiness for all of you looming!

Stay strong, pray and love each other well.
Gretchen
www.simonpeters.org

~aj~ said...

She is so beautiful Sheree. A total blessing from God!

I know all of this is extremely difficult right now and you are in my prayers!

xoxo

MyThreeBlogs said...

What a beautiful baby!!! (Kyla sent me & I'm glad she did!)

You guys have had lots of news to digest in the past few days - I have to tell you that I've had YEARS of experience with Down's... (my brother) so please contact me if you have any questions, want to vent, whatever.

She is beautiful. You will all be fine.

Chickenbells said...

She is so beautiful...I love the looks that babies get on their faces, you just have to wonder what they could possibly be thinking!!

Kelly said...

She is beautiful Sheree. Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. (((((((HUGS)))))))

InTheFastLane said...

What a sweet girl. She is just asking for kisses.

Janet said...

Kyla sent me. A big welcome to you and your gorgeous little girl. I love that last photo, too.