WOW, I'm tired...

3:11 PM 10 Comments »





She's home! We get her around 4pm yesterday and she is SUCH a good girl. I have heard her cry one time since she has been home and it was pretty weak! I had to set my alarm to wake up and feed her because she would have slept right through the night had I let her!

It's been super tough today trying to keep Cam away and explain that he is sick and we can't let the baby catch his cooties. He was so excited when he saw me bring her out of my room today. He cannot get enough of her! He wants to do EVERYTHING with his "baby Gabby sister." He wants to feed her, hold her, change her diaper, take her outside, take her to the car wash and have her play choo choo's but he settles with her just "watching" him play choo choo's instead.
Cam is feeling better but still running a slight fever. He is so much more active today. Yesterday I don't think he walked more than five steps, he was so weak. Poor guy. I am glad to see him feeling better but still very nervous about Gabby and germs. I have purell all over the house and my hands are getting raw from washing so much! The stress of all of this is making me slightly depressed...I wish I could just relax and enjoy her but nothing comes easy I suppose.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just don't think she could get any cuter!!!!
I am so glad she is home! Hopefully Cam will be 100% soon! I would be nervous too. We love seeing Princess Gabby pics. Kate asks daily to see them!

Love, Cori and Kate

Amy said...

Welcome home Princess!!!

I am so glad she is home!

Amy

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! I have been checking this thing all day to see if she came home yet! I love you Ree and I can't wait to see Gabby again. Nguyen's post yesterday cracked me up! I hope Cam feels better so he can get back to being Big Brother. She is just so beautiful...

Jenny

~aj~ said...

I'm so glad she's home and is such a happy, content baby! It will be so much fun when Cam can finally hold her!

Anne said...

She is just so so cute, I bet you are so glad she is home!

Adrina said...

Seriously?? SUCH an adorable little baby! and that is so wonderful that she is so good for you!!! You deserve a break!! Cam will be 100% soon, and the cold will go away and then you can relax. For now, You're doing great! Just take a deep breath once in a while, and remember to ask for help if you think you might need it!!

Katie said...

Fab pictures! I hope today is less stressful for you Sheree!

Stacey said...

AWWW! shes so cute! im sad i didnt get to see her when i was up there still. im glad she's finally home! and shes so luck to have great parents like you and nguyen who will do anything for her!!

:)

Kyla said...

Pretty soon Cam will be able to do all sort of things with Gabby. It'll be great!

It'll get easier!

Anonymous said...

Sheree,

I am so in love with her! I feel so proud and lucky to be able to visit with her today and to hold her. I am so amazed by her! I love you kids so much - I almost want some of my own! lol.

One day soon, for sure. I'm so glad I'll have my best friend there to coach me through it. you are a wonderful mom, and i love your family dearly.

so sad i have to leave in a week, but looking forward to the blg - when you have free time!
x
ash