I finally uploaded these pics.

7:00 AM Posted In , , , 20 Comments »
so I thought I would share, even though they're a couple of weeks old now.
This seems to be our (the BFF's and me) new hangout.
It's a really old dessert diner. SO fun...and it is open way late so we get to hang out and chat until the wee hours of the morning ; ) Fun stuff!



This was the night that Jenny was supposed to surprise the girls. She has been living in Tennessee attending med school (have I mentioned how proud I am of her?)
But anyway, she was supposed to keep it a surprise and then show up for dinner one night, but she couldn't contain her excitement and ended up surprising Tiff earlier than planned.


Tiff

so while Lauren (who still didn't know about Jenny) was on her way, Tiff and I found a seat in the diner, while Jenny and her sister got a booth directly behind us with their backs facing us. Lauren finally arrived and sat down. Eventually, jenny and her sister started messing with Lauren's hair and Lauren turned around to give them a piece of her mind when she recognized that familiar face! It was a fun moment!! :)


We spent the rest of the evening catching up while eating way too many delicious things.



yummy.


Tiff, Lauren, and Amanda

Eventually, Jenny's jetlag caught up to her and she had to get home due to lack of sleep.
We had a great time and can't wait to go back to the diner for more!!








20 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo jealous. i love my girls so much! you guys really are the best.x

Kyla said...

How fun! It is really funny how they surprised her! LOL.

Anonymous said...

go check out the video on my page. don't be a douche, dude.

The Sanchez Family said...

We should meet up there sometime and introduce ourselves live and in person :)!!! It's just down the street from where I live and I'm always up for an excuse to go the Rick's :)!!!!

Virginia said...

Did you not get any pics with all of you in one? No pictures of you Sheree?

sheree said...

jennifer- oh really?! That would be fabulous! My husband works downtown as well. :)

sheree said...

virginia- nope :( I never ask anyone to take group shots. I will work on it for you though!

Virginia said...

Thanks Sheree!

~aj~ said...

Aren't good girlfriends the best? Glad you had so much fun with yours!

Pity DaFoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pity DaFoo said...

I hope you check this frequently, I am pretty sure you do! My sister just told me that one of Ms. Baker's students slapped her acrossed the face. THE BALLS ON THAT PERSON! Kids these days. Holy Cow.

sheree said...

O.M.G. I would have loved to see that in person. Holy shit. Tell me more!

Gretchen said...

Yeah Kathleen just text me. She works at RHS. She said it was some ghetto girl and she punched Ms. Baker and the police came and she was arrested. Kathleen said she'll get me more details later.

sheree said...

oh wow! JUICY!

Anonymous said...

are you serious about the ms baker thing? that is so sad- why do kids have no respect now a days? i thought it was just bad in britain. i would have probably punched that girl if i had been there.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! YUM I want that dessert now!!! Glad you had a girls night of fun!! :)
E!

~aj~ said...

But that can't keep me from commenting over here. hehe

Love you Sheree and I think you rock!!

Kristin said...

Okay, I can't comment on your most recent post (it won't give me the option) but I'm sorry about your funk. I love blogs for getting to just say what you want to say, but then I realize I'm not an anonymous blogger and I really can't say whatever the frick I want.

I'm in a funk...but it's nothing to do with politics. I love your eternal optimism. It's pretty contagious, if you ask me.

Crittle said...

I'm syill here!

Stacey said...

ahh man~ i was home then!! i wish lauren wouldve told me!! wouldve been nice to see you girls! i shouldve called but it was madness with my pops stuff!